36

3 hours ago

Everything went to normal as Taehyung and Jungkook has talked and solved their problem, so today Taehyung is going to buy a cattery and cat food for his baby...

Jungkook adviced him that his mens can buy these but Taehyung being a mother denied and said "I'm his mother... Not your mens are... So I'm gonna fullfill my responsibility"

Jungkook wanted to accompany Taehyung but he had work so he told his 6 guards to go with Taehyung...
Tae did denied but jungkook just can't risk his safety... So that's how Taehyung and the other 6 guards ended up at pet shop.

After selecting the best cattery for his baby, Taehyung went towards the food section to buy food for kuro...
All 6 guards were standing around Taehyung but in a distance. All of them were too focused on Taehyung and his given instructions.

After a while when Taehyung finally picked enough food and stuffs for his cat, he turned and went towards the other sections to find something for his baby... The guards followed him but in a insistent a male who was all dressed in black came and bumped on Taehyung...

??: I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry

Tae: it's okay it's okay... I'm fine

The male bowed and all guards glared at him which he ignored...

Tae: aaaaahhhh

All of them looked at Taehyung who was screaming suddenly... Taehyung can feel a extreme pain in his body..
His vision got blur and he lost his balance... The guards rushed over him and picked him... Even they knew that they were forbidden to touch Taehyung... But what can they do? Leave Taehyung like that?
3 guards from them looked at the male who just bumped on Taehyung but he was no where to be found....

Tae: aaaaaahhhh

Tae tightly griped his stomach in pain... He wanted to throw up so bad...

Guard 1: m - master is turning blue

All of them looked at Taehyung in fear. What the fuck! This is not normal...!

Other costumes and staff came towards them and the manager suggested to take Taehyung to hospital immediately... All of them took Taehyung out of the store and drove towards Mansion... Yes Mansion because that's the first place Taehyung needs to be... One of the guard called Jungkook.

On call

Guard 2: Boss... M - master

Jungkook: what master? Speak already!

Guard 2: master is in pain... He's turning blue.

Jungkook: YOU ARE DEAD!

Call ended

Just as Taehyung and guards entered the Mansion, Jungkook's car also arrived... They placed Taehyung on taekook's room...

Jungkook: Taehyung!

The first word when Jungkook entered the Mansion...

Maid: he's in room

Jungkook ran towards his room and just as he opened the door, his heart broke at the sight...

There was a lifeless Taehyung screaming in pain... His skin colour turned into blue which was indicating poison...

Tae: aaaaahhhh *crying* aaahhhh it's b - burning

Jungkook hurriedly went towards Taehyung and pulled his body to his own chest... Tae was barely being able to scream anymore...

Tae: v - vo - vomit