33

It's been 2 weeks.... 2 weeks of Taehyung meeting jin and jimin and all of them sharing their heart out...

It's Sunday again and right now taekook are busy packing their bags...
Well not really because, maids are the one who're packing bags for them and they are giving instructions...

You might me thinking that why they are packing bags...? Right? Well Jungkook has some work in Incheon related to airlines and he has to go there for 3 days and there's no where in hell that he'll be staying away from his petal... So yeah they both are going..

And for those who don't know where's Incheon or what it is... Let him give you a quick info about it which is clearly copy pasted from Google as your author nim don't know shits.. 🙂

Incheon, a South Korean city bordering the capital of Seoul, has long been a transportation hub. The ultramodern, massive Incheon International Airport, with railway connections to Seoul, features a casino, spa and golf course. Yeonan Pier, close to the popular Incheon Fish Market, is the starting point for many boat tours. Incheon is also known for its beach-lined islands, including Yeongjong and Muui-dong.

I hope it helped... So let's continue....

Back To The Story

At 10A.M

Tae: all done

Jungkook: then let's leave...

Tae: how much time is it going to take.. I once went there and I think it took half an hour....

Jungkook: 28 Mintues...
The driving distance between Seoul to Incheon is 34 km and it takes approximately 28 min to drive from Seoul to Incheon.

Tae: Hyung reached right?

Jungkook: they reached an hour ago..

( A/N : Namjoon follows Jungkook in his every trip... But this time Namjoon took Jin with him too... )

Tae: okay then let's go...

.

.

The ride started and Jungkook drove towards Incheon... Both of them were in casuals right now. Taehyung was wearing a white T - shirt and black tight pants while Jungkook was wearing Black T - shirt and black tight pants...

They both enjoyed the ride and the beauty of their country... Small talks and pecks on each other's lips were constant...

Finally after a beautiful ride they reached their destination...

The hotel taekook and namjin will be staying at

Just as they got out of the car, Namjoon came towards them and they checked in the hotel...

After 15 mintues...

Taekook were right now in their hotel room and Taehyung is enhancing the beauty of his surrounding...