28

liked by rkvie jungkook

liked by rkvie jungkook.97 and 78,926 others
taehyungkim 🖤

Comments are disabled

.

.

IU: I think I got something to show you...

Mr.lee: what?

IU: relax relax... It's about your Taehyung

Mr. Lee: Show me

IU chuckled

IU: see this post... He posted it 3 hours ago

Mr. Lee: wow... He looks so unreal

IU ( annoyed ): oh please! Don't start infront of me...

Mr. Lee rolled his eyes..

Mr. Lee: you didn't told me he has an Instagram account

IU: is this something to ask? Almost everyone have Instagram account these days...

Mr.lee: send me his account

IU: hmm

.

.

IU: are you fucking serious right now?
It's been 2 hours that I've given you his account and you're still at the same place, stalking him like a fucking teenager? Are you eating his posts?

Mr.lee: you're so noisy child... It's your fault that you didn't showed me this before....and what do you expect from me? Have you seen his face? He's too beautiful to ignore....

IU: are you kidding me? Who made you a fucking agent? Are you gonna spend your whole day doing this shit? Did you forgot we have things to do? I swear if my plan didn't worked because of your stupid obsession with Taehyung's face, then I won't hesitate to kill you.... And you know I mean it!

Mr. Lee got up from sofa and stood infront of IU

Mr.lee: in case if you forgot then let me remind you that I'm Lee Dong Wook... The best agent in California... I just came here to help you, now don't test my patience because if I'll back out, I don't think your plan will even exist... And moreover I'm your uncle, so fucking talk to me with respect! I'm not your father who'll listen your bullshit...

Mr. Lee said basically yelled and  IU rolled her eyes

IU: really "UNCLE"? Now you're gonna behave like this...? Too bad now you can't back off, 'cause now you want Taehyung... How will you get him if you'll back off