27

IU: are you serious right now? You just got almost killed because of him and now you want him? Have you totally lost your fucking mind?

??: I don't care what happened today... I just want him.. he's too beautiful.

IU: eww... Do you know what are you saying? Do you remember your age or after seeing him, you think that you're in your 20s or 30s? You're around his father's age.... 

The male looked at IU in anger

??: Listen child! I'm done with helping you.... Your money won't help me shits. I want that boy. If you didn't let me have him then forget about your revenge and why do you care about that boy huh? Don't you want them to be separated?

IU didn't replied and then nodded

IU: I think you're right. I mean it's good if you'll remove Taehyung from this drama because I know he'll create for me later..

The male smirked

??: Good then... That boy is mine.. I'm gonna snatch him away from Jungkook

IU: do whatever you want to do with him but you're plan should not affect my revenge

??: Don't worry everything will be fine

IU: what about dad? I know he'll stop us if he got to know about us

??: Don't worry about him.... I know how to handle my brother ( smirk )

.

.

Things are kind of different in Jungkook's Mansion right now... Everybody was expecting a furious Jeon Jungkook blashing over them but things are different to be seen here..

Tae: so you're saying that he's wasn't one of you?

Worker: no sir... I don't know who he is... Our boss just told us that he's going to work with us on behalf of the other worker who was absent yesterday...

Tae: and where's your boss now?

Worker: we haven't seen him since yesterday... Neither our boss nor that worker is anywhere to be seen

Tae: real good, well how can I believe you?

Worker: sir you can check it, I'm saying the truth... I can never lie to Jeon Jungkook

Tae nodded

Tae: you can leave

With that the worker left and Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was sitting beside him on sofa...

Tae: he came here for purpose

Jungkook: I know

Tae: who do you think he's working for?

Jungkook: I've few names but I don't see a reason for them to be here

Tae: but I can see...

With that Taehyung got up and guards and maids followed him...

In taekook's room

Tae: check this room... Each and every corner of it...

Guard nodded and started checking the whole room....

After 15 mintues

Guards: sir we found nothing here

Tae: bullshit!

Tae got frustrated and started checking the room himself... It's been 10 mintues and tae didn't got anything. He grind his teeth in frustration and clinch his fist...