-Crystal's perspective-

"I am not! Well-Ok maybe in some cases."

"Exactly."
"Oh shut up Forrest."
"Absolutely not. The day I shut up is the day you die and I have no one else to annoy, and personally, I can't wait for that day to come." I bend down and open the drawer next to her and open it, grabbing the apple I brought in case I need a snack. I hand her the napkin in which the apple is in.

Raising an eyebrow, she takes it, opening the napkin. "How can I be sure-"
"It's not poisoned for fucks sake, I hate you but not that much. Now eat it, your sister is going to kill me if I don't 'take care of you.'" I roll my eyes.

Bellatrix scoffs and takes a bite, sitting on Severus' desk while I stand in front of her.

"When's Severus back? I'm bored." I groan.
"You were the one who said yes to watching the class."

"Fuck off."

"As you say, absolutely not." She replies.

We stay silent for a few minutes, Bellatrix finishing the apple and throwing it away, standing in front of me, opening her mouth to say something before we're interrupted.

There's a knock at the door and I watch as a little opening is made as the person begins to open the door.

My eyes widen and without thought, I put my hands on Bellatrix's shoulders and push her down, pushing her under the desk as I sit down in my chair and scoot closer to the desk, hoping to hell whoever it is won't come to my side of the table.

"Ow!" Bellatrix yelps.

"Shut it!" I hiss, the door fully opened now and the student walking up to me.

"I-is Professor Snape here?"

"No, he's currently busy." I respond.

"Oh. Could you help me then?"

I sigh. "Whatever. What is it?"

She begins to explain and I listen, slightly annoyed by her stuttering. She's a first year so she's not quite used to me and my snappy remarks, which makes her more nervous around me, and her stutter only makes her words slow, making the question seem like it's going on forever.

Apparently, Bellatrix gets bored as well because half way through, her hands rest on my knees and her entire body moves closer to my legs, holding them apart, making sure I can't move them.

My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. Maybe it's too cramped under there? I question to myself, not willing to accept the other option.

The girl finally stops talking and I look over her work.

"Well for one, this entire essay is terrible and you need better wording." I say. "You've got the ingredients pretty much right except for a few, and you're supposed to add another potion that relates to this potion."

"O-oh." She whispers. "C-could I finish this here s-so you can r-read it over when I-I'm done?"

Oh for hell's sake, why is this my life?

"Sure. There are extra textbooks in the back."

She nods and scurries off, grabbing a textbook and sitting in the second row, where she normally sits.

I pick up a book I have on the desk and open it up to the page I was reading. It stays silent for a while, uneventful, before Bellatrix reminds me of her unfortunate presence.

Her right hand begins to run up my thigh a bit, tracing patterns on my upper thigh, making my breath catch in the back of my throat. "I'm bored." I hear her whine softly, only loud enough for me to hear.