She opened the fridge seeing that there was exactly the thing he wanted sitting in the front of the fridge. She got her drink which was pineapple Fanta, she made her way back to the room seeing that Zephyr was on his phone.

~

"Here ya go Zeph" Imani said handing the drinking over to zephyr before sitting back in her seat.

"Appreciate it" Zephyr said while taking the drink from Imani and opening it.

"Ok now tell me what's on your mind, you seemed a little off when we were talking earlier" Imani said while sitting criss cross and facing him.

"Shit where do I even fucking start? My mom has been on my ass for the past few months about going back and visiting her in New Orleans and shit." Zephyr said while running a hand over his face and sighing in frustration.

"How come you don't want to go visit her?" Imani Questioned a little confused on the situation but trying to still be supportive.

"Because it's the same shit every time, her trying to act like are family is good in front of all her bougie
Ass friends. She don't listen to shit I say plus every time I'm there some bullshit happens" he let put a frustrated sigh at the information he felt come out his mouth.

"Damn Zeph that sounds rough have you tried telling her what you told me?"

"Yeah plenty of time but she don't listen....

Never have, Never will

Imani placed a comforting hand on top of his and looked at him with sincere eyes.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear any type of advice from, but im always here if you need to talk. I got your back" Imani gave his hand a squeeze as well as a soft smile.

He looked at her for a minute staring direct into her eyes. While her face told the story of a strong individual through her eyes you could see that there was nothing but hurt and pain. He returned the gesture of squeezing her hand it was a small thing that let her know that he heard her.

"Another thing as well you need to get your friend Tiffany" Zephyr said looking at Imani with a stern look

Imani laughed  "Leave my friend alone punk" she said while covering her mouth to conceal her laughter.

"Nah she been in my house way too damn much eating up all my damn food" Zephyr said with a blank face.

"Boy leave her alone" Imani laughs hard at his face that was stuck with a straight lined smile

"What you laughing for huh?" He turned to her and began ticking her stomach

"Zephyr stopppp" Imani said through laughs as she tried to fight off Zephyr

"Nah what was you laughing for Imani" he grabbed both of her legs and began tickling her feet relentlessly

"Nothing Alright I'm sorry" she said while hitting the side of his arm.

"That's what I thought lil girl" he mushed her head and in swift motion was able to pull Imani into his lap.

"Oh you think you slick now huh" she said with a sly smirk.

"Nah I just know that I want you close to me thats all" he said while putting a gentle kiss onto Imani's jaw line.

"I think I like that too"

She laid her arms around neck pulling him closer into her. She began to position herself to where she was now straddling his lap.

They looked at each other for a moment and nothing but lust filled within their eyes. He began to caress up and down her legs grazing the hem of her shorts.