chapter 59 | engagment

Start from the beginning

Once we're both done with brushing our teeth I turn to him with a smile.

"What d-do you w-w-want?," he sighs because he knows I'm gonna ask for something.

"Just a kiss," I smile innocently.

He rolls his eyes at me before he grabs my throat and pulls me to him.

He slams our lips together effectively knocking my breath from my throat.

As our lips move in sync.

He rubs his thumb up and down my jaw as he kisses me with so much intensity.

Eventually he lets go as I try to catch my breath.

"Are you ready to go?," I ask him and he nods his head at me as I grab his hand and pull him out the door.

We get into the car as he drives because who needs to drive when you have this handsome big savior of a man to drive for you.

"You're my hero," I say to him and he blinks at me.

"I think I would start a fanpage for you if my whole phone wasn't already dedicated to you," I shrug as I grab his hand and put it on my lap and intertwine our fingers.

We get to the movie theaters after a few minutes.

We both get out of the car and walk back inside with our hands joined together.

We get our tickets and walk to the room number.

Inside the room their are flower petals everywhere.

I look at the screen and it says "watch me" in big letters.

It flips to another page.

(A/N: I'm doing it this way bc some people commented that Lorenzo's stutter is annoying and makes them want to bang their heads into a wall and I can't deal with more negativity in my life. Anyways enjoy!)

"I don't want to talk because I will stutter to much so I'm doing it this way," it reads.

It flips to another page.

"I've loved you for years and have dreamt of the day I would finally be able to do this," it says.

Flip to next page.

"You're the love of my life even if I don't show it because I have trouble showing it. I love you more then anything and will continue to remind you every day of my life as long as you'll have me," It reads.

Next page.

"8 letters, 3 words, one meaning. I love you, when I think of love I think of you. You're the only person that I told 'I love you' to and it will stay that way until we have little kids running around," he says and my eyes glass over.

It flips to the next page.

"You always wonder why I mumble random numbers at you but I mumble 831 because it's a way that I can say I love you without having to stutter," it says and I'm so close to sobbing.

Next page.

"So if you turn around there is someone waiting for you," it says and by now I'm crying so much.

I turn around and see Lorenzo on one knee with a box with a ring on the inside.

"Will you marry me?," he asks.

He didn't stutter and that just makes me cry more.

I nod my head not trusting myself to speak at all because my voice will shake and crack.

He smiles and takes the ring and wraps it around my ring finger.

I tackle him into a hug and kiss all over his face over and over as he laughs.