chapter 52 | question

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Nervous.

I'm pretty nervous going into the aquarium.

What I'm doing today would make anyone nervous if they had to do it.

I'm going to be inside the tank with the polar bears.

That's why I'm so nervous today and I think Aulora noticed.

I'm just messing with you.

I'm actually going to propose to Aulora today so that's why I'm so nervous.

I park at the aquarium and get out of the car.

I open Aulora's door before going to the back and getting Laila out.

I put her on my hip as I hold her.

"I want mommy," she says as she reaches for her and I just laugh.

I hand her to Aulora and Aulora sits her on her hip.

I still get uncomfortable when she holds Laila because I think it will hurt the baby but the doctor says it won't.

She carries Laila inside and my hands start to shake.

We get to the door way and I stop her.

I take Laila out of her hands and speak to her.

"Remember what I told you?," I ask her and she nods at me.

"Okay, go," I say and she runs away and leaves me and Aulora by ourselves.

Aulora looks at me confused before I take both of her hands and start walking.

On the entrance by the ground their is rose peddles leading to the shark tunnel where I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Where is this taking us?," she asks and I just shake my head at her.

I'm not telling her cause it will ruin the surprise.

I walk her to the shark room and in there the room is filled with candles and rose peddles.

On the far end of the shark room on the glass written in cursive there is the words 'will you marry'.

On Lailas shirt it says 'My daddy?'.

Aulora is infront of me as she looks at everything.

Her back is turned to me as I lower myself onto one knee as she stares at Laila who is smiling at her as she stands still.

Just how we planned...

She turns around with tears in her eyes as she looks at me on one knee.

She smacks her hand onto her mouth as she looks at me and I begin talking.

"As you can see by the stuff in here and Lailas clothes and me on my knee. I'm asking you to marry me," I mumble and take a breath.

"You're easily the greatest person I've met in my life. The only person I can stand to be around and not want to rip my hair out," she laughs as tears come down her face.