chapter 59 | engagment

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Date.

That's what I'm doing today.

I'm going on a date with my amazing, sexy, incredible, muscly boyfriend.

I piss him off a lot but he loves me.

We're currently in bed as I squeeze his head to my chest and hug him as he sighs.

"You're h-hurting me," he mumbles and I just smile at him.

"Hurt, love, their the same thing. I'm aggressively loving you," I say to him and he just slides his hands around my waist and hugs me.

I'm laying on top of him too. So he's very squished by me right now.

"Olive," he huffs as I push my head under his shirt and pull my head through the neck hole and hug him closer.

"I need to be closer, let me in your skin," I mumble but of course he ignores me.

Ungrateful.

"Did you're dick hurt when you pierced it?," I ask him knowing the answer is yes.

"Mhm," he mumbles while rubbing his thumb on my waist.

"You need to get up, I thought we were going on a date," I say to him and he nods his head.

"Can't g-get up if your o-o-on top of m-me," he mumbles.

Dramatic I'm barely touching him.

I roll my eyes as I get off of him and lay besides him.

"A-are you gonna g-g-get ready?," Lorenzo asks me and I just huff.

"Baby, w-why are you m-mad?," he asks me as if he doesn't know the reason.

"Because I was barely touching you and you say "oh my god you're crushing me" I'll just never lay on you again," I roll my eyes and get up to go to the closet.

I look through my clothes when I feel his arms snake around my waist and a light kiss placed on my neck.

"I j-just needed t-t-to get ready. I-I'm sorry," he says and I just smile.

"I was never mad I was fucking with you but as you should," I shrug.

He huffs and let's go of next before walking away.

I grab a outfit for myself.

Which is loose khaki pants and a light blue crew neck with some light blue vans.

I comb my hair just making sure it doesn't look messy and dumb.

Lorenzo walks into the bathroom in a black shirt and pants with black shoes.

He has all sorts of rings and jewelry on that makes him look edible.

He can ruin me later.

Anyways I brush my teeth as he does his.