chapter 36 | clogged

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Restless.

Aulora has been restless tonight after we had sex and I don't know why.

She keeps tossing and turning and groaning.

I pull her closer to me and cuddle her next to me.

She relaxes into my embrace and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"What wrong, baby?," I ask her as she stares at me.

It's currently 9 am and she tossed and turned all night and barely got any sleep.

"I have a clogged milk duct," she says angrily.

"What is that?," I ask her.

"My milk is clogged," she says bluntly.

"How do you get it out?," I ask her and she laughs.

"Well, I can pump which takes days for me and it leaves me in pain. I can try to have Laila suck it out but she doesn't suck strong enough. I read that you partner can get it out faster," she says and my eyes widen.

"I can do that for you if you want?," I ask her and she nods

"Only if you want to. It would help a lot but i don't want to force you," she says and I laugh.

She's not forcing me because I always want to suck and play with her breasts but I can't because the milk.

"No I want to," i say to her and she nods.

She pulls off her shirt and leaves her breasts on full view to me as she lays there. Instantly hard.

Her boobs are like two times the size as they are because their filled with milk.

"Which one?," I ask her and she points to her right one.

I move my mouth and attach it to her nipple and she moans when I do.

I start to suck aggressively on her breast trying to clear it.

Some milk is coming into my mouth but not very much as when I sucked on them before.

She keeps moving and wiggling around me so I move my hand to her hips and hold them down.

I suck harder and she moans again.

Don't worry Lorenzo is feeding Laila food in the kitchen so she can't hear this.

I pull back from her nipple as milk sits in my mouth. I just swallow it.

I look up at her and she looks at me.

"It's still there?," I ask her and she nods her head.

"This is a serious question. Why do you moan when I suck on your boob but you don't when Laila does?," I ask her and she laughs.