chapter 43 | head

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Nap.

After Aulora talked to her stupid ass mom we took a nap.

I'm woken up abruptly to a warm mouth wrapped around my dick tightly.

I look down and see Aulora under the blanket as her head bobs back and fourth on my erection.

I throw my head back as my breath halts in my throat.

She continues to move her head as she swipes her tongue across the tip causing me to groan lowly.

"Fuck," I cry out as a fist her hair into a makeshift ponytail.

I start thrusting into her mouth as she gags and her eyes water.

Don't worry I give her consent to wake me up like this and Laila is in her crib.

"Oh god," I moan out as she hollows her cheeks causing the pit in my stomach to tighten.

She wraps her hand around the part she can't fit in her mouth as she strokes and bobs her head in a rhythm that drives me insane.

I tighten my grip on her hair as I fuck her mouth quickly trying to chase my high.

Tears run down her face while she looks at me as I hit the back of her throat roughly.

I keep pushing her face further making her gag but making me moan.

Aulora moves her tongue over my tip again while her nails dig into my thighs as I roughly chase my high.

As I continue to fuck her face she lets her teeth graze the side of my dick sending me over the edge.

Waves of pleasure rack through my body as my breathing picks up I come all in her mouth.

She swallows it all before pulling herself up and looking at me as she wipes her mouth.

"What was that for?," I say breathlessly as I try to suck in the breath she knocked out of me.

How is she so good at that?

"When you stood up for me against my mom I made a mental note to suck you off because it was hot and I appreciated it," she says and lays beside me.

"I'm very grateful that you made that mental note," I say as I press my lips to hers in a heated kiss as my tongue dives into her mouth quickly.

Our tongues battle for dominance which I win as she moans onto the kiss.

I pull away and peck her lips once more before cuddling her up to me.

"What are we doing today?," she asks me and I stare down at her.

She has tear stains on her face.

The only time I like to see that is when she is gagging on me.