chapter 28 | date

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Anxious.

I feel anxious for this date today with Kai.

Even though we already went on a date before I will still get nervous every time.

I need to get Laila ready to go to Greysons apartment.

I pick her up out of her walker and sit on my bed.

I pull my shirt down and let her latch onto my nipple so she can feed one more time before tomorrow.

She eats quickly and I put her on the floor to let her sit as I grab her clothes.

Today she is seven months old.

She's growing so quickly and it makes me sad.

I grab a pair of baby jeans and a white shirt with the nirvana logo in black.

The shirt says nirvana with a smiley face with its tongue out and a 'x' for eyes.

I grab her pair of mini air forces that match mine and put them on her feet.

I pick her up and put her on my hip as she bounces and squeals the whole time.

She's excited I guess.

Not long after Greyson shows up.

"Hi, pretty girl," he smiles at her and picks her up from me.

"Here's her bag. It has her Paci, diapers and breast milk. There is a little blanket that smells like me that she won't sleep without," I say to him and he smiles.

"Got it, I'll bring her back tomorrow in the afternoon," he says and I smile.

I walk over to my baby.

"Bye baby, mommy will miss you," I say as I kiss all over her face and she laughs.

"Thank you Greyson. I love you guys see you soon," i say as I smile at him.

"Bye baby sister. Say bye Laila," he says as he waves her little hand.

I smile at them as they leave.

Time to get myself ready.

It's currently 2pm and according to Kai we are going to the aquarium.

I love animals.

He told me where we were going yesterday after we had done those things.

I really enjoyed everything we did yesterday and I want to do it again some day.

I am ready to go all the way but I'll wait for him to initiate and if he wants to do that.

Time to get ready.

I take a quick shower and dry off before coming back to the bathroom.

My hair is drying so I decide to get dressed.