OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED

I thought about rewriting this and even did the first two chapters, but I stopped keeping up with the bnha fandom a while ago and just lost interest in writing this.

If someone wants to take this idea and do something with it then just put this story down as inspiration in the summary.

What I had was planning for this story;

After the chase scene Izuku barely manages to get out of UA after the security system activated, but for injured and left enough blood to identify him. Izuku knows that he's going to get arrested and decides to pack everything and leave while he still can and plant a fake body later.
When running the blood sample it's found out who Izuku is and it's also found out that Toshinori is not in fact the father, but because Inko got drunk after his injury because she thought he was going to die she had a one night stand with a nice man who bought her a drink. The only records of that man date back to the beginning of quirks and it becomes known that AFO is in fact the father (he definitely knew who she was, why he slept with her you can come up with yourself).
Then I had some vague ideas about Izuku getting himself a new identity but Izumi finds out and no one believes her after the whole suicide baiting incident, at the sports festival Izumi tries getting Tsukauchi(the detective who's name I can't spell) involved, Izuku is spectating the sport's festival and Nedzu knows but thinks that he's too fun for him to intervene, Izuku meets Jirou and Momo and they exchange numbers after he geeks out about their quirks and the league tries to contact the Nest but fail.
There was going to be an arc about how all of the snakes were only with him because he could feed them with his quirk, but it would kind of be like a drug to them and Izuku would leverage that for something, that would add to the fact that he couldn't really trust any of them in case they find a better fix and spill his secrets.
I also wanted to have a scene somewhere in this story about Jormungandr making his first major public appearance and people finding similarities between him and All Might because in a way they were both telling everyone "I AM HERE"
Some other stuff would happen and it would end up in a civil war.
About the characters, I didn't really think about that. Only that Quinn was going to die and Shiro was a quirkless sniper for some reason.

If I ever decide to write another story, I think I'll just finish writing it first before posting it.

So see you next time.

Maybe.