Chapter 19

Izuku really enjoyed the months after showing off his quirk.

His parents didn't believe Izumi and her friends weren't willing to go against the number one and two heroes by agreeing with their daughter.

They even made her go see a therapist!

Why not a doctor was beyond him, but it did give him a good laugh.

In fact, he was so happy making his former friends and family suffer that time flew by.

Not to mention that the teachers and students didn't bother him anymore.

Although he did get dozens of confused looks at where the fuck his mutations came from all of a sudden.

Some people even tried approaching him, but quickly backed off when he sent them a glare and hissed.

Though thankfully, there weren't that many people trying to talk to him as they were more focused on which career path they were going to take.

He was still planning on going to UA even when he didn't want to be a hero anymore and surprisingly, the reason for him doing so wasn't solely to spite dumb, dumb and dumber!

Because even when UA was most known for their hero courses, their other courses were still some of the best in Japan.

Even if they were damn near criminally underrated.

His first pick was the business course because he already ran a vigilante network, he may as well learn how to improve it.

Though he didn't really know what there would be to improve, considering his snakes were the only ones recruiting.

But he thought that UA would give him a good overview of what he was lacking.

So he spent the next six months studying how to hold presentations, convince people, read expressions and how to intimidate others.

Okay so at the end it was leaning into manipulation more than bargaining, but people would not see the difference.

Probably.

He was currently reading a post on Reddit about why psychological warfare was very common in business and the lady had some good points.

Though before he could finish it, his phone pinged.

Half closing his laptop and grabbing his phone, being careful not to disturb Titan snuggled up next to him, starting to read the message he had just gotten.

It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, just an update on how the Nest's expansion in America was going.

Most of it was just when the next ship would arrive in Japan, because he couldn't let snakes use his power source if they hadn't made physical contact, and roughly what types of people joined.

He was half looking over the spreadsheet and half listening in on an argument between Jeanist, McQueen and Decaff on which hero was the most attention seeking.

Izuku smiled to himself as Elsa joined in with a hero from the Netherlands called Vuurjochie.

But unfortunately for him, something had to ruin his good mood.

That something being Izumi and Shoka walking into the White Dove and making a beeline towards him.

Shin, who had been reading one of his favorite novels, noticed them and quickly pushed a button under the counter that would make a red light go on under all the tables that had people from the Nest at them

Each table had one just in case someone who was deemed dangerous by any person working for Jörmungandr showed up.

Izuku was running this thing for a good five years now, considering that this place was one of the earliest safe houses he made sure it was decked out.