Chapter 10

After Izuku agreed to basically be the snakes' power source, he began analyzing them.

It was so he knew how bad it was when there was a dangerous situation like: a hero showing up, a person getting scared of the snakes and using their quirk against them, people who do animal cruelty, the zoo where berserker broke out of finding him and trying to charge him with animal theft, natural disasters, people reacting with hostility when they approach, getting caught in a villain attack, injuries, getting caught by scientists-

He should really get off that train of thought.

The group analyzed and improved each other for about a week before a thought struck Izuku.

He could help people's mental states and all, but if they didn't trust him enough to go to a physical location what would he do?

It's not like people who will most likely have trust issues would just follow some random snakes around.

So what he needed to do was make some sort of way to communicate through the internet.

But he didn't know how to do that.

The larger problem was that he knew someone who could do it, but he was afraid to ask.

It was one of his friends on the server, Discrim'sABitch, or Discrim for short.

Xe always preferred being behind a screen, so xir started to make a career out of programming considering it was something xe already enjoyed doing.

He knew that xe already made a few games, he personally found it fun test running them for Xir.

The thing was, what he was doing would still be illegal, even is xe was doing it out of the country, xe would probably face a lot of repercussions if he were caught.

So that's why he was hesitating.

But sometimes, to help people you need to take risks.

All Might even said that in an interview, so it must be true!

Grabbing his phone from underneath a sleeping snake, his apartment had a snake in every nook and cranny at this point, he opened a private chat.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Discrim

-----------------------------------------------------------

SinnamonRoll
Can I ask you a potentially illegal and immoral question?

Discrim'sABitch
Sure, those are always the fun ones

SinnamonRoll
You do realize how that sounds, right?

Discrim'sABitch
Who cares
Now on with the question!

SinnamonRoll
So, if someone needed a place to be a hub of some sort for an illegal thing, but they needed it for a good reason, would you make one?

Discrim'sABitch
I'll have to know the specifics first, then I'll decide.

-----------------------------------------------------------