SHIPPING VOTE! closed

I'm going to put the pairing and what I personally think about them and everyone can vote while I try get out of my writers block.

At the end I'm putting a "suggest poly ships here if you want them" because there are way too many combinations.

I'm not writing a harem or romance between Izuku and any of his teachers.

Maybe married Aizawa/Yamada or something like romance between teachers that becomes relevant, so if you want that just leave a comment here.

Yuga Aoyama
Sarcastic with zero fashion sense + dramatic fashionista with a lot of flair.
They'd be a fabulous duo with hundreds of different outfits to show their fashionable dominance.

Mina Ashido
Flirt with affection + Dirty jokes.
The two of them will flirt constantly, even more so if it makes their less than heroic classmates uncomfortable.
Also popculture references and song and dance battles.

Tsuyu Asui
Blunt1 + Blunt2.
Green.
Izuku would be incredibly passive aggressive and Asui would just back him up with straight facts.

Tenya Ida
Rule breaker + Rule follower.
Ida would constantly try to reign him in and would never give up trying even if it didn't do anything.
Though he'd definitely pretend he didn't see that Izuku trip Katsuki.

Ochaco Uraraka
Sinnamon Roll + Cinnamon Roll
I feel like she would first be friends with Izumi and her gang, but see that they were assholes and join the Izuku revenge band. (Same for Ida ship)
Just a very wholesome and chaotic duo.

Mashiro Ojiro
Whipped Snake + Oblivious Furless Squirrel.
Sparring partners.
I feel like Izuku would just be a total simp everytime Ojiro beats him and Ojiro would just be incredibly concerned on why he's enjoying being in a headlock.

Denki Kaminari
Pre quirk movies references + pro quirk movie references.
So much chaos.
The two of them would make it their life goal the annoy the absolute living shit out of the Bakugous. (Kaminari is a former Bakusquad member)

Eijiro Kirishima
Dark Sunshine + Bright Sunshine.
The red Sunshine is going to bring out his boyfriend's sunshine and the Izumi gang is going to get whiplash from how quickly his personality can do a 180 when talking to them.

Koji Koda
Maleficent + Snow White.
Classic introvert x extrovert.
The snakes would either love or hate rock boi and have to face Izuku's wrath if it's the latter.

Rikido Sato
Confident Short + Shy Giant.
The two would have baking battles where nobody could decide who won, the Izumi gang never gets to participate and they'll all get whiny. Izuku just tells them to fuck off and bake their own shit because it would never be as good as his boyfriend's.

Mezo Shoji
Quiet extrovert + Quiet Introvert.
The two of them would like to enjoy their silence and interesting books in peace, the rest of you can kindly piss off.

Kyoka Jiro
Just starting to listen to different music genres + Heavy metal all the way.
The two would definitely have secret little rock concert when Izuku learned to play an instrument and they'd just vibe.

Hanta Sero
Poison Ivy + Spiderman.
Constant puns, yelling, pranks and all around hyperactive things. No one will ever be at ease with these two around.

Fumikage Tokoyami
Sunshine Edgelord + Dark Edgelord.
It's more like a poly relationship between them and dark shadow, if you don't agree you fight me with my noodle arms.
Like 90% of the time they'd be sarcastic edgelords and then they'd either act like a cute bird or the embodiment of sunshine and confuse everyone except their close friends.

Shoto Todoroki
Flirt Blunt + Oblivious Blunt.
Classic enemies to lovers.
At first Shoto would side with his sister, but later he'd see just how similar Izuku and Touya are and try to convince Shoka that what she was doing wasn't right.
Then the sports festival happens, Izuku agrees to help Shoto end his sperm donor's career and our half and half boy would feel like he made a deal with the devil.

Toru Hagakure
Villainous Spy Spy + Heroic Spy Spy.
Bonding over the trauma of never being noticed and/or being ignored.
Once again, way too much energy for two people, more like two dozen.

Momo Yaoyorozu
Confident Genius + Shy Genius.
You bet your ass that Izuku's gonna help her with her self confidence, then world domination will be within their grasp.
He'd praise her like the queen she is and their friends would be like their little entourage for some extra flair.

Hitoshi Shinsou
Energetic Insomniac + Tired Insomniac.
These two little shits would fuck with everyone constantly.
Also bonding about cats, trauma and discrimination.

Neito Monoma
Sarcastic Drama King + Prideful Drama King.
Oh 1A is going to have one hell of a time if these two become a thing.
Constantly insulting each other but if someone else insult their partner they're going to be traumatized and insecure when the couple are done with them.

Katsuki Bakugou
The only way I can image this working is that it's one sided between Blondie and Jörmungandr.
If this is what you all want, then I'll figure out whether those feelings would stay when he finds out that 'Deku' is the one he's in love with or he'll just spend the rest of the series in denial.
Maybe yandere.

Katsumi Bakugou
It's the same as for Katsuki's, but she'd be way more creepy and obsessive about it.

Shoka Todoroki
100% yandere and won't fuck off even when he's dating someone else. (I'm pretty sure I'll write this regardless of what the votes are)

Izumi Yagi
No. Just no.
I am not ready to make any of my fics go that dark.

Or Izuku just stays single

Mineta Minoru doesn't exist.

You got any ideas for poly ships, ya put em here.

I'll see you all next chapter.