Chapter 13

Izuku didn't know what was happening.

At first he was scared by Mirasi, which was a reasonable reaction when held at knifepoint.

Then he'd asked the snake with the fear quirk to slowly make it stronger, hoping that she's be too distracted to think about her quirk.

But then he got stabbed.

And he felt like he was burning

He couldn't even scream, frozen in place as everything started to go numb.

Then he felt his skin stretching, burning, itching and breaking all while he was a spectator in his own mind.

It felt like he was back in that alley two years ago when he got his quirk.

Was he really that close to death back then?

Before he could continue that train of thought his bones started to ache and bend, the most concerning being his legs.

He opened his mouth in a silent scream when he felt his knees snap backwards and heal immediately after.

Izuku's clothes ripped as his body transformed.

His toes felt crushed in his boots after they melded together into three, not being able to tear their restrictions apart.

He wasn't able to form any coherent thoughts about how his spine seemed to elongate and something akin to a tail began to form as his head started to morph as well.

Even as he shut his eyes, he knew that his nose and mouth stretched out to form a snout, but his teeth hurt the most as they elongated past what remained of his lips.

Izuku couldn't concentrate at what was happening anymore, it was too much at once.

The snakes fell off of him as he grew taller, his nails turned into claws, something was happening to his cheeks, he felt as if there was another limb attached to his back, his legs were going to give out, his head hurt so much-

Before he knew it the pain was gone with a flash, but now he remembered something important.

The woman was still in front of him.

She saw him do... Whatever the hell this was.

He opened his eyes to see, with an improved vision of four eyes, a terrified Mirasi.

She looked like she was about to run, but he couldn't let that happen! That family still needed more time!

The woman froze as her eyes went even wider and she began to tremble.

Izuku wanted to approach her and threaten her to stay away, not like he'd actually go through with the threat but it'd do the trick.

He started to walk, but with the mix of exhaustion, pain and his legs working completely differently then before, he fell over from where he was crouching.

Mirasi took that moment to feint, just as Izuku fell on top of her, he landed on his hands because he didn't know if he'd crush her with his weight.

He looked around in a panic, what would he do now!? He was going to scare her, not make her feint!

His eyes locked with Ivory's, just now noticing that the snakes weren't wrapped around him anymore.

They all looked at him with astonished expressions, but he didn't know why they were on their snouts.

Ivory cautiously slithered closer to him, keeping her head lower than she'd usually do.

Almost as if she was scared of him.