Or at least, one could hope it wouldn't but who knows.

These things are clearly carnivores and if I'm not careful, I'm gonna be their next meal soon.

They suddenly shouted at me in their strange language, one of them repeatedly pointing at and tapping the shattered tailwind as the other gestured with the knife to start speaking unless I wanted my trichia to be cut out of my throat without consent.

Gulping nervously as I tried to think of a way out of giving away too much information, like the fact that I wasn't supposed to be here which might spur them on further to finish me off, my voice was hoarse when I finally managed to get it to work, broken from screaming for help and the rough material of the cloth that had bound my mouth shut had scratched open a deepening cut on my bottom lip, the clean slice split open and a small trickle of red blood was trailing down the corner of my mouth and dripping past my chin.

"Um….That-That's the tailwind to my ship. It w-was still intact when I landed…"

I said meekly, my voice barely audible against the overpowering rustling of the woods surrounding our secluded group, and the one holding the knife leered over my captive body, bending its knees with thudding cracks as it bent down to survey my profile, trying to guess, or perhaps understand, if I was telling the truth or not.

That's when I realized that these creatures may indeed be male in species.

Because when my eyes darted down to show my obedience, not trying to disturb or provoke these predators further, I could feel my heart thud in my chest with a resounding booming clap when I saw the loincloth covering the creature's lower half, the protrusion of something that resembled male genitals only monstrous in size pressing against the abrasive material and I gulped once more as I took a mental note of the fact that these predators were also male, who knows how many of them were are, which also meant that they were going to realize that I wasn't exactly swinging around a huge dick like they were and that was going to be an issue.

My gaze skimmed upwards from the loincloth of the male creature crouching down before me, my mouth suddenly going dry as my eyes took in the sight of rippling abdomen muscles beneath a fine layer of thick brown hair, well defined pectoral chests that moved with every breath this unknown male took, the bulging skin that layered over mountains of biceps and boulders of shoulders.

How is it even possible that I'm even thinking of how ripped this one is?

I must have sustained some brain damage upon crash landing because there's no way I'm in my right mind now.

My eyes visually moved past the sex on legs for muscles, though I might have to start calling him Muscle Man since who knows what their actual names are, and my breath hitched in my throat when my eyes finally connected with his.

His eyes were beautiful.

The color of his irises were the most exquisite caramel color I've ever seen before.

The color reminded me of the homemade caramel that Mama once made for Lettie and I as a treat and an homage to our shared heritage, the fond memory encompassing my mind for a brief second as we locked eyes for what felt like an eternity.

His bare chest was heaving, almost as if he was suddenly exhausted from merely scanning my body profile over, and when his eyes glanced over my form, lingering on the one-piece jumpsuit I wore which was the standard uniform back on the Celestial, it gave me one more chance to check out his physique again.

I noticed a few more odd things on my second time inspection, such as the smoothness of his shaved head where there was black stubbles growing in, dark black markings that resembled inked tattoos tracing down the sides of his skull in intricately woven patterns, the markings almost appearing as if they were moving across his skin down his neck and the tattoos disappeared behind the broad planes of his back muscles.