*Chapter 38*

Depuis le début

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Told you that you don't just drive the car enu Yan, it needs to be serviced too"

Oh .. that.

I feel like I'm being warned for the hundredth time. Lando complains about these little things and yet still he always does it for me.

"Oh ... well thanks for doing that"

"Mmm... yuh consume already?" He puts on his shirt then puts away the iron board and the iron. I catch myself standing and just admiring everything he does.

"Yes ... your dinner is inside the microwave.I didn't cook the chicken , I prepared fish instead"

I should use the time to comb my hair, it looks awful. I can't go out looking like a wet rat. I haven't relaxed my hair in months so my new growths are showing which makes it hard for me to keep a slick ponytail because my hair is naturally curly.

"Swim around wid wah?"

"Mmm?" I look over at him confused.

Swim around ?

"Yuh ....prepare ....rice ...or ....dumplings ...wid ...di ...swim ....around" he basically spells out his words and it makes me laugh at how silly he can be.

How am I suppose to know he refers to fish as swim around. I roll my eyes at him.

"Rice and peas"

Who eats dumplings with 'swim around' ... surely not me.

"Alright baby.. mi aguh consume, soon fawud" he reaches over and kiss my stomach before he leaves the room. I resume to fighting my hair into a slick enough ponytail. Still not pleased but this will work.

Well I guess there isn't anymore tension between Lando and I , at least that is the impression I'm getting but I'm still a little worried about what's going on with my dad.

Lando's POV

No matter how many times she watches me consume my food it still feels awkward.

I finish up and wash the dish then share another plate to bring with me.

Yanique's eyes are still glued to me , she watches me like I'm a television and I fucking love that because I know she is trying her best to pretend she doesn't need sex.

I can imagine the wetness between her legs as she watches me but as soon as we arrive in Kingston I'm done with playing along with her act.

I hear her giggling and I look over my shoulder at her.

"Why yuh a record me" I ask her , realizing her phone is pointed at me.

"Just in case di baby come greedy like yuh , I have enough prove" she puts away her phone and I smile at her.

"Memba yuh use to consume fi two before yuh did even pregnant ... suh who a di greedy one?" I say and she fakes a frowned, pretending to be hurt by my words before she burst out into laughter.

"Pregnancy fit yuh , shuda breed yuh long time" I admire her glow, she look good yuh fuck.

Mi more than bless.

"Lando! Jeeeesss" she blushes.

"Ready now?" I walk to the living room to take the bags and she starts tidying up and turning off the lights in the living room.

"Yes , I'm right behind you" she tells me

"Naaaa... in front mi yuh ave fi deh baby.. fix up yuh argument" I love being this playful with her. She alone can see this side of me.

I take the bags to the car , don't think we need to drive separate cars but I'll probably need to move around while she's on campus. I'll make sure Busshead gets me a car as soon as I'm in Kingston.

"Who's driving" she looks at me. I hand her the car key.

"Anuh your car?" I smile.

We get inside and she pulls out of the garage.

Twenty minutes into the journey and I start rethinking my decision to allow her to drive while I'm in the car.

Woman foot heavy yuh fuck , plus her road rage is like no other.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but she seems so pissed at everyone on the road.