"This is bad, I lost him" Lee quickly moved to a nearby spot with less people that are cluttered with and checked the Map on his HUD.

"Hm... So he's following the designated route? well then" Lee turned off the map and fixed the robe on him once more before moving.

Smoothly walking through irregular alleyways and uneven paths, Lee also took great note on how and what Narrenwelt is. Hiding behind towering rusted iron plated walls such settlement can be found in the middle of a desolate area.

Lee found himself walking up by a sand staircase that is protruding on the side of the wall, he looks to the side to take a view on the place in an elevated area.

Narrenwelt is just a place filled with abandoned and broken towering buildings that have become home for the people in here. Surprisingly, patches of greenery can be found on the sides as he walked deeper to the place.

He looks up in surprise to see the numerously amount of wires, ropes and even makeshift bridges connecting from one structure to another. Lee even saw a few tiny daredevils that are standing on the edge of a tilted building using a Zipline to traverse to the opposite side.

Lee shook of his current thoughts as he checked back on the map.

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

ᴸᵘᶜᶦᵃ&ᴸᶦᵛ⁻⁶⁹ᵏᵐ°

≋ ≋

•ᶜᴹ⁻ ²⁰ᵏᵐ
≋ ≋

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

'Weird... I guess the interference is starting to get strong at this place' Lee thought.

Ever since they went pass the iron walls there are some confusing situation the Gray Raven were facing.

There are certain spots within Narrenwelt that starts to interfere with their system such as their communication, scans and HUD system on their frames and Zandril's equipment. And other spots within the place that only limits the capabilities and effectivity on their systems.

It wasn't electromagnetic waves or irregular pulse intervals that's hindering them in the first place which is why they can't get a proper reason to start with it.

Orthos also said beforehand that it was also this abnormal occurance that happens to this place that Narrenwelt can't be seen by radars and such.

Lee thought on some hypothesis but shook his head as it was merely baseless ideas without proper evidence to hold it true.

"Commandant stopped?" Lee thought. He immediately realized that there were two more unknown heat signatures that is close at the Commandant.

Without hesitation he quicken his pace to him, removing one of his handgun from its holster, Wolf Fang the name of his weapon glow in a blue hue showing that its ready to be fired at any moment.

Lee hugged the wall that's about to turn around the corner, he adjusted his vision due to the limited lighting that is being obstructed from the towering buildings.