Life within Babylonia

(A/N: time to bend the fabric of reality)

In a secluded place in Babylonia. With its unique twisted feeling around it, but it was just a dimly lit room with numerous machines and computers activated making weird noises.

A sole individual was gazing at the earth, with the huge glass in front of him in silence, although it was interrupted by a sound of a door opening.

"Looks like my intuition finding you here was right" A man appeared at the door walking towards the individual that was still looking at the planet they once lived on. But due to the current circumstances, they were forced to leave earth.

"Tsk, what do you want Hassen" He replied with his back facing at Hassen.

"Let's not be aggressive now Nikolai" Hassen went beside him and handed him a tablet.

"This is?" Nikolai grabbed the tablet and starts looking at its contents.

"A few hours ago a huge mass of the punishing virus has been detected at City 014, the sources check that it was just a horde of corrupted that are roaming. Turns out it came out from a sole individual" Hassen responded and checks the pockets of his gray coat and pulled a cigar and lighter from it.

"Has the purifying force identified what it is?" Nikolai looks at his side to see Hassen with a lit cigar in his mouth, Hassen grabbed the cigar in his mouth and puffed out the smoke.

"I did not send out the purifying force nor the Cerberus since they have their duties that have yet to be completed. So the remaining group that was on standby was the Gray Raven and you probably know what happened next" Hassen puts back the cigar in his mouth.

Nikolai looks at the video files on the tablet seeing the blue-haired masked individual having a conversation with the Gray Raven.

"A construct named Rimuru Tempest, he is a member of a group that resides in the far east known as the Jura Federation" Nikolai puffs out the smoke once more.

"Where is this construct now?"

"Having a full-blown scan sincerely by Asimov. Since Rimuru's structural frame has piqued the attention of his"

"Wouldn't be surprised it's not his creation after all" Nikolai responded as he checked the new data that has been received by the tablet showing the status and examination of the frame.

Hassen puts his thumb on the lit part of the cigar extinguishing the flame and throws it on a nearby trash can.

"There was once a famous story during the golden age" Hassen started.
"When the human pride and greed took over the world. God decided to send out one of his angels to the mortal realm, to dispose of the ones that have sinned and protect the ones that have suffered from it. With the deed, the angel has done they have given him a title known as a Seraph of the Humanity"

Hassen turned his back and starts walking out.

"Do you really expect me to believe such a story, Hassen?" Nikolai looks at him.

"I never once told you to believe it, Nikolai, it was just a story that's all" Hassen waved his hand without looking back until he reached the door as it automatically opened.

"Break time is over, and guard the fort will ya" His appearance disappears as the door closes.

Silence has taken over the room only the sounds of the machines and computer only comes out of it. Nikolai glanced once more on the tablet.

"So the gods have finally moved huh" Laughing at his own statement, he looks back at the earth once more.

.
.
.
*