Soobin glanced around, "Do you know Minhee from the village? I'm helping them moving their stuffs."

The princess nodded, "That little boy? I met him twice. You know his family?"

By this time, the two friends walked out from the building. "My family is close with him. Ever since his father died I take care of him and help his mother's restaurant." he presented his hand to a courier. "Minhee is excited to meet you."

Hearing his name, Minhee turned around. His face lit up when seeing Eunkyung next to Soobin. He ran towards her, "Pretty Princess!"

She laughed while lifting him up, "Well hello there, handsome boy." she pinched his nose and Minhee giggled. "Are you going to live here?"

Minhee nodded excitedly. "Soobin hyung said the pretty princess lives here too so I'm moving here!"

Eunkyung narrowed her eyes to Soobin who blinked a few times. "Really? Pretty Princess?"

"He-" the tall guy stuttered. "He called you that first so I acknowledge you as the pretty princess..." his voice gradually got lower as he felt heat creeping up his cheeks. Eunkyung just chuckled. Just then Wangja, Minhee's mother, came and bowed to her.

"I want to show my gratitude for your help." the woman handed her a small wrapped box. "This is a herb I always make whenever Minhee fall sick. I heard what happened from Soobin."

The princess gladly took it. Minhee tugged on her tiara in awe. He lowly gasped, "It twinkles..."

"Do you know what it's called?" Eunkyung asked. Soobin had already excused himself to join the volunteers while Wangja got inside to look around.

Minhee shook his head. "Never seen this before. It's pretty."

"It is a tiara." she said while giving the herb to the driver. "A tiara is usually for a princess but you can have one too, for your mother."

"Really?"

She nodded with a hum, "Do you want to look around for this twinkle?"

Minhee cheered loudly while kicking his feet excitedly. Eunkyung couldn't hide her smile at his cuteness. She informed her brother and brought along a guard before showing Minhee the jewelry shop.

From afar, Soobin had the brightest smile on his face. His heart warmed up at the sight of the little boy with the princess.

A few hours passed.

There were ten families in total arrived and settled in the orphanage house. Eunkyung returned with Minhee after buying him some toys and snacks. She wanted to buy the jewelry but decided not to at that moment because stealing could happen especially when people lived under the same roof.

Minhee ran to Soobin who just went down from upstairs. The young boy lifted a plastic bag in his hand, squealing. "Soobin hyung look what pretty princess bought for me!"

Eunkyung sighed as she approached them, "He still doesn't want to call me by my name."

Soobin stifled a laugh, "Is he wrong?"

"What?"

Ignoring the response, Soobin crouched down to see Minhee's toys. Eunkyung just blinked her eyes at him in confusion before shrugging, well, maybe I am pretty.

"How are you returning home?" She asked the tall guy. Minhee pouted.

"Soobin hyung is not living here?"

"I'm not. This place is just for the villagers, for your safety." Soobin patted his head and got up. He held Minhee's hand to bring him upstairs. Not long after, he returned to the waiting princess.

"Do you have a ride?" she asked again.

"I used the courier earlier but I can just walk."

"But it's far." she looked around to see Yoongi talking to a woman who's in charge to take care of the house. "I will send you a driver."

"Wait, Eunkyung–"

She left.

Soobin sighed. He caught up to her at the entrance, "Eunkyung,"

"Send him home please." the princess commanded a courier who was supposed to go to the village to carry more stuffs. "It's on the way to the village."

"Will do, Your highness."

Her friend pursed his lips as he shyly bowed at the driver of the courier. He turned to her, "Are you coming here everyday? You're not fully healed yet, aren't you?"

"Not everyday, maybe in two days I'll come. What about you?"

"I'm coming if I don't have anything to do at home." he shrugged. "I'm free these days."

"Ah," she nodded. "I will see you in a few days, then." the princess opened the door for him which made him slightly panicked but she wouldn't budged. Embarrassed, the guy got in and she closed it.

"Have a safe ride, Soobin." she smiled.

A smile that melted his heart.

The courier took off. Soobin leaned his back when the princess vanished from his view. A content smile made its way to his face. The thought of her helping him for the smallest thing ever made him fall for her. Harder.

i have a serious problem. a crisis.

this story is actually 3/4 done. but the problem is i think the so-called cLiMaX is gonna be only one chapter and it is kinda... weird...? because this story have around 2000+ word counts each chapter.

but then i've read so many tips saying that writers shouldn't make the situation (that im gonna write) too long because of some reasons. but still, i feel weird and i'm afraid if the ending is gonna be so easy and people will like,

eh?

.....

ANYWAY, two reasons i didn't update are because first, i was job hunting since last friday and got rejected by all shops idk how many– countless (╥﹏╥) my motivation went downhill (but i got accepted yesterday :> )

second, because of the crisis mentioned above.