He was a man in his late fifties, super skinny and almost bald, scrawny limbs with eyes pointy and merciless like that of a vulture.

"Sir I am-"

"Sorry? Yeah you should be! For someone who wanted to run for the Presidency of Student Council as a sophomore this year, you sure have changed a lot Mr. Evans! Taking your responsibilities so lightly!" he spat out and I dropped my gaze to the floor.

"It was my fault actually" Arlo casually stated and I looked at him with concern.

I was saving this idiot and he-

"Oh yes, Mr. Sage, I have heard a lot about you" Mr Scrawny limbs looked at my bestfriend and he smiled shamelessly.

"I am sorry Mr Collinson, this won't repeat" he shrugged.

"Oh yes it won't! Here, these are your letters of admonitions and yes, Mr Sage, you are henceforth not the member of UCLA student council." Mr Collinson snapped, handing us the letters.

"Mr Collinson, here is your butt rash cream-" Mrs Sinclair walked in and we were rudely pushed out of the office.

"Uh-" I looked at Arlo and both of us stayed quiet for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter.

"Butt rash?" I wiped a tear from my eye and then straightened up.

Arlo was kicked out from the Student Council, I should not be laughing.

He saw my serious face and immediately patted my back,"I am fine Evans, but uh-your admonition letter..." he trailed off eyeing the white envelope in my hand.

He knew.

"Uh yeah, I'll read it later at the dorm" I whispered and then turned on my heels, walking to the dorms.

Fuck it. An admonition?

"AHHH FUCK IT!!!!" I threw my bag on my bed in anger but a movement on my left scared the crap out of me and I screamed startled, making the person scream in fright as well.

"Oh my god, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SCREAM" a deep male voice groaned, and I saw Caspian standing beside me, covering the ears of-a BABY?

"Okay, first off why are you in my room and, second, what is a baby doing here?" I moved as far away as the baby as I could.

In this world, there are two kinds of people-the ones who love babies and the second, who are terrified of their shenanigans.

I belonged to the latter.

"Oh this is your dorm? Nice place you have got here" he whistled looking around the room and then turned his neck back to me,"I am a fresher so I was allotted this room. I already told you about me attending UCLA that day, right?" he picked up the baby and just casually swinged her in his arms.

"Um-okay?" I muttered and sat down on my bed, taking off my shoes.

"I was never assigned a roommate my whole time here so I am not sure how this whole arrangement is supposed to work out" I said, unpacking my bag and placing all my things on the study table.