Agreement

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this story are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to any organization, event, or actual person, living or dead, is unintentional.

Please bear with me, expect some typographical and grammatical errors. I'm not a professional author nor I'm still in the process of improving my writing skills. If you're looking for perfect story with clear and smooth grammar, I'm telling you, this is not for you! So better leave and much appreciated.

All rights reserved. No part if this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior information of the author.

--

Please respect my work. I don't tolerate readers who's commenting and comparing my stories to some known stories. Notice the differences other than finding some similar scene that is in other known stories. If you found some similar scene, it is all pure coincidental. I prefer to rely on my own imagination and creativity.

I'm not a good writer, and everything about my story is pure imagination. So if you expect this to be a standard story, IT'S A NO, don't dare read it anymore.

You can criticize my story in the kindest way possible. I'd like to know where should I enhance myself in writing, it will be a big help for me.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved
tanthantan • 2022