10. Breakup

Hey guys

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable as I can know what you are liking.

Thank you

~~

On Fab3 side(mukti, Dhruv, Aliya)

Here they are going on Aliya's car, after dropping mukti, aliya and Dhruv are alone. Aliya time to time checking on dhruv, but he didn't even recognise her or we can say wantedly ignoring her. She couldn't take his ignorance so called him.

Aliya : Dhruv (no response) Dhruv (no response ) (little loudly) Dhruv

Dhruv : kya hai aliya, what you want to say now?

Aliya : I know Dhruv what you are thinking now, but please don't get me....

Before she continue she was stopped by Dhruv shout

Dhruv(shouted angrily) : Really then say what I am feeling right now? (She didn't respond as she got fear by seeing him like this so he asked loudly) Say ALIYA

Now she came back into her senses and she was currently blank, after composing herself she told

Aliya : Dhruv you are misunderstanding me, after my breakup with manik, I want manik back in my life, so as I saw you are happy with nandini, so I thought to make nandini out of manik's life by making two of you one. But Dhruv I genuinely love you...

Before she continue Dhruv said

Dhruv(with hurt tone) : Really aliya, then today you said (keeping stone in his heart) you...said... U LOVE MANIK , then what is that?

Aliya : Dhruv I just said that because I don't want nandini in neither manik life nor our life. Didn't you see how much manik care for her. So how could I let that happen, she will take manik away from us.

Dhruv : For god sake aliya, stop this rant for manik and nandini, it seems like they became important for you more than me. I don't think so I have any importance in your life, and how can you play with my feelings aliya?

Aliya( frustratedly) : You are important to me Dhruv but you are not understanding that I can't bear nandini in our life, it is reputation of whole Fab5. If people in college come to know that nandini murthy is manik Malhotra girlfriend, then people won't fear for us, the girl who punched manik, is his girlfriend. Instead of punishing her manik made her his life, then all will start to do that, then where will be our reputation.

Dhruv(sternly) : Stop the car aliya

Aliya : But..

He interrupted and said

Dhruv( shouted) : I said stop the car aliya

She stopped the car and dhruv came out of the car and banged the car door loudly making her flinch. Then he came to her side and said

Dhruv : From today you and me are over. And only infront of Fab5 we are friends for namesake, otherwise nothing.

Aliya : But Dhruv I really like you.

He turned deaf and moved to his home which is nearby as he knew it's waste of time to make her understand. As he understood that he was still stuck with Manik's thoughts. Seeing Dhruv not responding her, she got more angry and she fixed that she will make him accept her feelings.