Can't I Get Over With You😍

Start from the beginning

Ridhu is see them and smile and clapping and cheering them.

After sometimes trio children now ready for today as thier Mumma make them ready.

Raghav also ready after breakfast for office as today is his new project clients come for meeting.

As farhad is on honeymoon period leave raghav handling business alone and for legal advice Yuvaraj always be with him and for accounts kirti is always with him.

Today only Raghav and Yuvaraj in the JJ office as kirti is not feeling well.

Now Ridhan is sitting next to his brother and they are see the story book and in which there are different animals and plants and veges show and rivuridhu both identify one by one and told their mother

Mumma... Cat... Mumma... Dog... A crow... Cow...

Mommy... This is a rose... Lotus... Pig...

Monkey..

They are about to turn the page pari who is sitting in pallavi's lap now getting bored so she push rivu's milkshake bottle on book and spread all milkshake on floor and some of spred over book also.

Both twins are look at the book and then Pari who is now completely ignoring them and play with her mother's mangalsutraa.

Pallavi's jaw dropped see her daughter's mischievous act and her both babies are really sad due to this.

Pallllavi is scolding Pari who makes sad sounds and make big pouty face and grumpily see her mumma.

Pallaviiiii :- pari bachha dekho kya kiya? Bhai ki padhne ki book thi na phir kyu kiya?

Rivan and Ridhan both are set quietly and look outside as horn blow loudly..

Daddy...
Mommy daddy office gaye na?

P :- ha babies.

Pari is sad now but suddenly her mood change due to seeing chocolates in pallavi's hand.

She is telling them who gives answer to her question correctly only they have chocolates.

First she ask where is your nose then eyes ,ears and cheecks.

Both twins are showing thier all organs.

Than she is giving them task to help in clean the room and in all this Pari also copying her brothers like previous lesson learned.

Trio sit down quietly and have thier chocolates munching slowly slowly with taking all the tasty tasty taste.

In office Raghav and his team wait for their clients Anika Sharma and her team.

Soon they are come there and start meeting first both side present their part really well and during whole meeting Anika is for corner of her eyes stealing glance from Raghav and that's notice by yuvraj baecuse raghav is busy with in talk with his another client and team members.