Can't I Get Over With You😍

Start from the beginning

Pallavi and Raghav both are open thier room door and see them trio happily scream..

Daddy... Good moing... As Raghav takes rivu in his arm and another arm he take Pari... She cutely speak... NaNa... Daddu....

Today Ridhubaby baby is clinging to his Mumma because he is not feel well and have a cold and slightly high temperature.

Due to heavy raining no school for 3-4days.

Ridhu hug her Mumma and snuggles into her embrace.

Rivu and Pari play together with raghav and they are playing peek boo with blanket.

Pallavi set thier and ridhu sit in her lap silently...

Mera baby ko kya hogaya aaj... Boo-boo Ho gaya mere rivu ko...?

Rivu node his head positively.

Raghav kiss his forehead and said ridhu ka Boo boo daddy abhi theek kar denge don't cry mera bachha..

Rivu take his pacifier and feel warmness in his mother's embrace.

Rivu and Pari both playing together and as a big brother Rivan is taking care of Paridhi baby really well

Paridhi rao is now 8 month old baby and understand all the matter

She is crawling towards her Mumma and hold Ridhubaby's hand and can't speak bhai so she speak bha...

Bha... Mumma.. Umm mmmm...

Pari held her brother's finger and try to stand up with her mother's support  and that too wipe away tears from Ridhubaby's eyes.

She hold his cheeks in her tiny hand and lick as form of kiss him.

Rivu hug her twiny brother.

See this Pallaviii smile at them and they are smiling back at her.

Raghav and Rivan and Paridhi again start playing and today Rivan with help of Rama take out his new car and  in these pari and Rivan roam around in whole house.