CHAPTER 38: SEARCH

Porsche

"Visiting and making merit to the temple doesn't work for ya, does it?" Arm said, brushing off Pete's tight grasp on his arm.

We headed out tonight to Jay Yok's Shop after we pay homage to the monks and made merits for Pete. We noticed that after the day he escaped from the second family's domain, he was perturbed as hell. He was anxious, and even just a bit of sound turns him jittery and all.

What the fuck did you do to my friend Vegas?

"We're here to have fun all night, okay? Everyone should forget whatever is bothering you guys and loosen up!!! And Pete, order whatever you want. It's all on me." Thankhun cheerfully said, before hanging his hand on Pete's nape to pull him into an embrace.

"Hey! I thought you already reserved the place. Why do I still see some unfamiliar faces?" Kim said with his arms crossed. Nudging his head towards the direction of the bar.

"Which people!?" Thankhun followed Kim's gaze and when he saw other customers, he immediately raged out.

"Hey!! Get those people out of my sight!" He ordered.

"Calm down 'Khun. You don't have to yuck their yum just to have fun." Kinn shook his head towards his brother's gesture.

"Porsche! I told you to make a reservation! What the hell happened!?" Thankhun pointed at me with bloodshot eyes.

Damn!

Why do you have to make a fuss about everything!? You already got us humiliated by asking us to dress like a bunch of kindergarten kids who went out for a field trip.

"I called. So shut up! Or the next thing you'll kiss is my feet!"

I brushed off his hands away and scooted at Kinn's back.

I don't really know what on earth this bastard was thinking. I mean, it is given that he's a nutjob. And he speaks whatever the first thing that came out of his head, but this time he really went overboard again. He ordered everyone to wear the same color, so we went to the temple wearing the same set of colors. Thankhun even got a theme,

"Wear something S.O.B and powerful"

Fuck! We looked like the monks from the temple.

"Pol! Go tell Jay to shoo off these people. I'm reserving the place!" The bastard said, stomping his feet in frustration.

"If you wanted to drink privately, why didn't you just do it in your room?" Kim sarcastically said, poking 'Khun's head aggressively that the latter almost fall out from his stand.

"That fucking hurts Kim! I'm going to beat you!" Thankhun lunged towards Kim, but the latter got his arms crossed and unfazed.