CHAPTER 0: STARTS WITH WORST

[Porsche POV]

Pak! Pak!

The sound of hitting caught my attention while smoking at the bar's back alley I am working with. I put the large garbage bag into the bin as my eyes found a group of 5 or six men pouncing on someone who was lying on the ground helplessly. Their hard fists and feet hitting relentlessly.

I tighten my grip on my backpack as I turned away, sipping on my cigarette exhaling the smoke as if I didn't see anything. I'm used to seeing this kind of scene, in this dark back alley, where only the staff and deliveries can walkthrough.

"You're a tough one shit!"

Comes the sound from one of the bastards. I didn't care as I focused on locking the back door. My part-time job as a waiter just ended and I'm planning to go straight home.

At times like this, customers and bystanders began to thin out. Some are waiting for taxis, Some randomly picking out a girl to take home.

And some are just having a brawl just like the one behind me.

I'm not a bad person, but I don't want to interfere in anyone's business. I don't want to be dragged into someone else's mess.

You can curse at me all you want for not helping, but I won't give a damn. For all I know, that man who is being stomped upon may have done something bad, that's why he is being beaten.

"Let me go!"

I turned to look at the poor guy who was slumped into the dirt, stood up, and tried to fight his way. I throw my cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it as I stretched lazily, preparing to leave quietly and go home. I am starting to descend when someone holds onto my shirt.

"Help.."

Came the hoarse voice, my attention was caught up by the university logo at the back of his uniform. As I turned to look at the face of the one who's holding me, his nose and mouth were bleeding. I was stunned when I take a good look at his broken face. Even though it was ruined with gushes and blood, he looks so divinely gorgeous, his skin was delicate and smooth. From the dim lights of the alley, he looks younger than I thought.

"Hey! Come here!"

One of the morons walked up towards us and pulled the boy's collar. I looked at the guy who was asking for help and I can see his desperation. Something tugged at my chest so I pulled him back.

"Take it easy, brother."

I said in a smooth voice. Looked at his mustache-covered face and I can tell he is a lot older than me. Why are they bullying children? From the looks of the boy I held by the arm, we are the same age, and judging his clothing brands, he must be a rich kid. Then suddenly I thought of something brilliant. I grabbed him away from the man's hold and get him behind me. I looked at the group of bastards in front of me and see that all of them are looking dangerously.

"If you don't want to get hurt, don't meddle with our business and return that boy to me." I hesitated a little before I answered.

"What if I don't?"

"I told you to let him go!" He screamed.

I was silent for a moment, thinking this is none of my business, and my brother was waiting for me at home. My subconscious mind began to hesitate as the shattered face of the boy behind me flashed through my mind. I am indeed selfish most of the time. I don't go helping damsels in distress, just to prevent confrontations like this. I won't get anything by helping anyway.