Ah, so it is watcher magic. Grian noted triumphantly. With a few murmurs of ancient galactic, the doors opened before the prime admin. The horrible scene in front of him played out in panorama.

His counterpart, Pearl, was tied up with magic muting twine. She was roped to a pillar in the center of the hub. The admins who had been on duty were scattered around the floor. Unconscious or dead. The Head Watcher was bent down in front of Pearl, trying to get her to tell him something.

When he saw the second prime enter he froze and straightened up. His commanding guards sprang to life and charged at Grian. Grian flicked his wrist and they all fell to the floor, screaming in agony.

"How did you...?" The Head Watcher's eye pupils dilated, but he quickly put his cool mask back on, "Ah, Prime 2. Nice of you to drop by." The Head Watcher bounced from foot to foot, obviously nervous. Grian's face looked positively thunderous - or his mouth did.

"How did I know you were here? The sky all over Minecraftia began to storm. You should think before you imprison a prime admin of all the stupidity." Grian laughed a high, cold laugh. The Head Watcher's eyes narrowed. He had obviously forgotten how prime admins affected the weather.

"Now then, begone." Grian walked easily towards the Head Watcher. He looked completely unfazed, almost as if he were shooing away a pesky fly.

"Oh, but I'm not that stupid." The Head Watcher spoke finally. He looked almost triumphant. Grian began to laugh. Suddenly he heard a whiz behind his back and he turned sharply.

He was surrounded. Surrounded by at least a hundred elite watchers. The Head Watcher vanished in a cloud of purple smoke and Grian cursed. Pearl's eyes widened. She had never seen Grian so angry. Suddenly Grian threw back his head and laughed.

"Hah - you - haha - think - HAHAHA - you stand - BWAHAHA - a chance against me - AHAHAHAHAH!" Grian's laughter echoed around the room. "At least give me an entertaining fight, Head Watcher." Grian smirked. "Now get lost, already." Grian knelt to untie Pearl.

A blast of purple magic was hurled at Grian, but he merely put a finger up, without even turning away from his knot work. The blast rebounded towards the watcher and knocked him unconscious. Suddenly he felt another completely silent blast whiz right past his ear.

Grian froze and stood up. "Ah, I see you've brought your predecessors back to join the fight. Worthy opponents, perhaps." Grian stood up, careful to block Pearl from the watchers' line of sight.

"You're over, prime admin." The Head Watcher laughed. Grian spotted him near the back of the room and sent a blast of golden magic at him. The Head Watcher winced as it hit him square in the shoulder.

"Well then. Your move, old geezers." Grian eyed the undead head watchers from the past. Suddenly huge blasts of purple flames, jets, and streams of magic cannoned towards Grian. He quickly threw up a force field, but sweat dripped down his neck as he struggled to keep the forcefield around him and Pearl up.

The blast dyed down and Grian got down on one knee. A dome of golden magic protected him from any oncoming attacks as he muttered in the ancient galactic. Pearl watched Grian bang the palm of his hand down on the floor and a circle of ruins and golden flames encircled his fist.

All of the sudden a huge golden dragon reared and charged through the circle of ruins. Free at last, and ready to do his masters bidding. Grian's lips curled upwards. Infiero Maxixa. The dragon nodded once and blew a steady stream of golden and garnet flames towards the approaching watchers.

They fell from the air and disintegrated into dust. Every molecule of skin the dragon's flame touched seemed to rapidly poison and disintegrate its victims, leaving grotesque half-disintegrated walking skeletons to crumple to the floor in agony.

Pearl shuddered in terror as Grian stood, watching over the battle, silhouetted agianst the flames. Like an angel of death. Pearl closed her eyes.

Grian watched coolly as every watcher died before his eyes, burning up along with the charred admins' corpses. Grian silently called the dragon back to him and pressed his forehead to the dragon's snout, muttering a thank you in the old language.

The dragon flew back into the ground it had been summoned from. "You - you okay?" Grian muttered. He was obviously exhausted as he undid Pearl's bindings.

"I've been better." Pearl admitted, "What about you? Xelqua, that was-" Pearl watched as Grian swayed and blacked out. He had clearly surpassed his magical limitations.

Pearl grabbed Grian's limp form and concentrated her magic on him. It took longer than usual as Pearl was still regaining her magic after it had been muted. She shifted Xelqua to look like Grian again. If he was going to be checked by healers Pearl knew he would still want to remain anonymous.

So she strode into the medicine bay with Grian over her shoulders and told the medics he had gotten exhausted during magic training. Nobody suspected anything.

But later that night, a watcher spy crept into the hospital ward. He was using a special compass which pointed towards primal energy at all times. And it led him directly to Grian's sleeping form. The spy smiled and grabbed the young man, slinging the prime over his shoulders.

It was all too easy. The spy stepped through a gleaming purple portal, taking the prime right into the enemy's den.