"You've gotten powerful, Sun." Ezren whispered in awe.

"You've become a commanding watcher, Ezren. Congratulations. I only achieved that - what - 8 year ago?" Grian smirked.

"So you're the new physical prime... after all these years... you've been right under our noses..." Ezren whispered, "You know Taurtis and I grieved you?" Ezren watched for Grian's response. There was none, not even a flicker of expression crossed the prime's face.

"We pleaded with the head watcher to go back for you, to try to look for survivors. But he said there were none." Ezren paused again. Still nothing was betrayed Sun's haunted features. "Let me guess, you were the only one powerful enough to shield yourself from the ol' prime's inferno?"

Grian chuckled. "...I was under my mentor's protection." Grian spoke eventually.

"Your mentor...? Prime 1... that's so weird, Sun. You betrayed us. The watchers. Me and Taurtis. You let us think you were dead." Ezren's voice broke. Pain shimmered in his heather eyes.

Grian struggled to keep his face expressionless, but it broke his heart when he heard Ezren's perspective of Grian's disappearance.

Ezren watched Grian grin in anger. "What should I have sent you a letter?" Grian asked finally. Amused. Ezren shook with rage - or he would've if Grian hadn't immobilized him.

"Ye-" Ezren started. Grian interrupted.

"Hey guys! Just letting you know I'm alive! I also joined the admins, and I'm gonna' be the next prime! See you in battle! Love, Sunan!" Grian mimicked in a falsely cheery voice. "P.s - the head watcher will read this after it gets through your mail system! So if by some miracle you get this when he's done with it try to persuade him not to murder me!" Grian snorted.

Ezren almost laughed. Almost, but he was still too angry. Yes, even when Sunan was wearing fancy robes he was still the mischievous, funny watcher Ezren remembered living with for four years. "Fair point. But you - you could have-" Ezren started,

"What, visited? Brill idea, Ezry. I'd love to see you try to tell the head watcher the visiting prime admin is your friend and former dead apprentice prodigee?" Grian scoffed. Ezren looked at the ground, subdued.

"How did you get so powerful? How do you have admin magic?" Ezren asked finally. Grian grinned again. He slowly raised both hands.

"I'm gonna keep you immobilised with my eyes, so don't try to run." Grian warned, "you might get burned, it's prime magic after all. I won't have as much control over it when it's well, you'll see." Grian fixed a powerful stare on Ezren.

He held both his palms out in front of the watcher, never blinking. One hand burst into golden flames, the other flickered into a small purple fire. Ezren's eyes widened, and Grian quickly resorted back to keeping Ezren still with his hands.

"As you can see, I have both watcher... and prime admin magic. Since my eyes are watcher magic tools, using prime magic through them is rather dangerous to the targets of my power." Grian laughed aloud,

"Watcher and prime magic don't mix. I'm the one and only exception, Ezry. My magic is doubled... each regenerates the other. Neither magic can damage me to the pont of death, and I'm officialy the most powerful being in the world." The prime admin laughed ruefully.

Ezren looked over and saw Tautis begin to stir. "So... are you going to wipe my memory, then?" Ezren asked quickly. Grian shot him a quizzical expression. "I don't want Taurtis to see you. I don't want him to go through the same pain I felt when I learned you betrayed us." Ezren paused.

"I don't want you to have to wipe his mind, too. I want him to think you're still dead." Finally, Ezren watched pain flicker across the admin's features, as strong as it was brief.