chapt 59 • All I've Ever Wanted

Start from the beginning

"It's not that I don't want to tell them, I just know your father thinks you could do so much better than me" I stare at my lap, still getting used to expressing my emotions.

I was never one to care about what others thought, but this is Alessio we're talking about. His father has built this perfect idea in his head about the life his son should have and someone like me isn't a part of that life.

"I don't care what he thinks Honey. As I said, you're perfect for me Honey, I see no one else but you, and I want no one else but you. If I have to say it a million times for you to believe that, then I will" His hand cups my chin, lifting my head so I'm staring him directly in his eyes.

I couldn't wait to introduce Alessio to Adam and Celeste, knowing that they'd approve and be happy for me.

Even with Alessio's words, I still hoped that his father didn't see him differently because of me. The last thing I want to do is be the reason their relationship severs after Alessio told me that his father was starting to be accepting of his decisions.

"But we don't have to do this tonight if you don't want to."

"No we can tell them tonight, I really want to see you all dressed up " My hand falls on his thigh and I see how his demeanor changes like a switch at the smallest touch.

"Honey..." he trails off, eyes slipping down to my lips as my hand moves further up his thigh, but then I suddenly move back to my seat.

"You can't be late to meet your father for apartment shopping right? You should take me home then" I can still feel him looking at me from the corner of my eye, but then I hear the car start up.

Taking me home turned into parked outside of my house, on Alessio's lap my tongue mixing with his as I grind myself onto his erection which is deeply pressed into me

I never forgot how big he was but fuck it felt like he was bigger than last time. My hands were in his hair, pulling on it the way he likes, the way that makes him moan, and the way that makes him suddenly thrust his hips up.

My back accidentally hits the honk, surprising both of us and making us break the kiss.

My chest is heaving like crazy and his pink lips are now a cherry red, "Celeste is waiting for me, I should get inside before she starts calling me"

I fall back into the passenger seat, fixing my hair while he adjusts himself and I peek over at the bulge in his pants that's making me forget why I need to go inside the house now.

Before opening the car door, I lean over the console and bring our lips together for the last time.

"Y-You kill me every time you do that" He shuts his eyes and I pull away.

I love seeing how much of a shy mess he is even after all this time, though his confidence grew, he would forever be the stuttering mess I first met.

"I don't know what you're talking about, this?" I lean over again, this time my knees are on the seat and my left hand is feeling upon his erection.