chapt 29 • Her

The breeze of my curtains blew in soft sunlight and rained along my bed

The breeze of my curtains blew in soft sunlight and rained along my bed. Only my body heat and the sheets catch the coldness of the morning.

The other side of my bed was empty and a frown set its place on my face as I removed the heavy sheets which were a reminder of last night. I wasn't much of an overthinker but I couldn't help but ask myself.

Was I bad?

Did she regret it?

Questions flooded my head as I tried to find the answer to why she left without a word.

My body was sore, from my abdomen to my back and my chest. I entered my bathroom and finally saw the cause of my soreness.

My chest and abdomen were littered with her nail scratches, along with my back. The view of it seemed painful but the sting was... well it felt good.

Her favorite spots to kiss on my neck were marked with her lips and my body was covered in reminders of everything she had done to me last night.

I still couldn't believe that it actually happened, at first, I thought I was having another one of those dreams where she clouds them and I woke up the next day to realize it was all fake.

Then it all dawned on me when I realized it wasn't a dream, I lost my virginity and I haven't stopped replaying each moment in my head.

I cleaned off my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth when I finally heard it.

I finally heard the shower water running, then an intense pair of beautiful eyes staring at me through the mirror. I met the eyes that could melt me anytime and watched as they danced around my body, her lips pulled into a pleased expression and my face started to heat up.

She didn't leave.

She didn't regret it.

All the doubt left my body in relief.

The glass door did nothing to hide the outline of her body, only the steam of the water clouded and only gave me a glimpse of her breast.

Holy.

There was nothing holy about Honey Rose, everything about her was sinful.

She bit her bottom lip and left the glass door open slightly, inviting me in. I removed my sweats and ignored the sore pain of my muscles as I did so.

The second I stepped inside I felt my lower half grow hard. I haven't ever been like this, I've never had these thoughts or feelings before her and at first, it felt like I should feel ashamed for it, and now I don't.

Not even a word had been said and she already had me in a trance.

The water effortlessly ran down her body. Her hair was soaked with droplets and cascaded down her back to her lower waist, the curves of her waist and the shine of the two diamonds pierced where her back dimples were didn't help my situation.