Namjoon slowly stood up from his chair, indecipherable expression on his face, "Fine."

Jin nodded in relief.

"You've got a day left. We agreed on a week to recover," Namjoon reminded, "So you should be ready to vote by tomorrow. Don't count on mine."

Jin was left alone in the office as Namjoon excused himself, walking out without another word. His footsteps grew faint until Jin finally saw him exit the lodge and come in sight of the window he could see from.

Large boulder.

Tree that's been knocked over-wow that's..huge, I wonder when-

"Mara?"

The girl snapped out of her thoughts, blinking over at a an expectant Jimin. He peered over his shoulder at her, a small smile on his face before turning back to the front. He guided the horse as it trotted through thick brush, carrying the two friends and the autumn sun on its back. The sky wouldn't begin to darken until several hours, but the three—Jungkook, Jimin, and Mara—hurried to their destination.

The girl who had been too preoccupied remembering every landmark she could distinguish had lost track of the conversation she'd been having with Jimin, his words muffled out by louder thoughts. They had been traveling for fifteen minutes, but to a dazed Mara it felt like an eternity. The view was wonderful, with bushes of bright flowers and tall pine trees paving the way. It was like second nature to Jimin, and thus she trusted his knowledge of the path. However, Mara couldn't help be wary, especially since their run in with what Namjoon liked to call: the locals.

"Always daydreaming," Jimin remarked, earning a sheepish smile from Mara.

After helping out with picking vegetables and herbs from Jin's garden, she was instructed, along with the rest, to deliver the groceries to a pair of survivors that resided just a thirty minute horse ride away. The small group had traded various times with Namjoon, and thus the mutual agreement to exchange resources whenever they could had begun. That day was one of those days, and without even a glance of acknowledgment, the girl was assigned to Jimin and Jungkook. It was a step forward, surely, from not being allowed to do anything to being given a task.

Speaking of, Jungkook had been quiet for the remainder of the travel, taking charge of two out of three heavy leather bundles that hung at either side of him. It had been a few days since Mara had spoken to Jungkook after the altercation with Taehyung, but he seemed fine and even joked around a bit, albeit not with her. Regardless, she was just glad he was fine. He seemed to get over things quickly, and the girl secretly wished he would talk to her again.

"I'm memorizing the path, okay?" Mara mumbled.

"I know it perfectly," Jimin chuckled.

Mara shrugged, and though he couldn't see it, he seemed to know, and Jimin mimicked her gesture.

It wasn't long before a fenced in cabin came to view, it's green and brown colors blending in seamlessly with the forest. In the fencing that spread out around the cabin were long and thin speared tree trunks that had been pointed outward. Black stained the wood which was most likely from freaks that had stepped just a little too close. Though they hadn't built a wall like Jimin's group had, it seemed to hold up just fine. Vines rose from the ground to hug the outside walls of the cabin, the porch railing looking more like a bush with all of the entangled growths. The home seemed old, but regardless it looked sturdy. The windows weren't boarded up, but they were pitch black, presumably covered from the inside. There was no one in sight except them, but Jimin nonchalantly approached. Upon reaching the gate, the boy kicked the aluminum cans littered all around the fence with his boot, a muffled clinging resounding.