chapter 75

Killian's Pov

       Mi a fucking dream a cya my innocent Deja just kill man! Bomboclat now.

I helped up mom,"wah happen mom" she just hug me.

"Killian Deja kill somebody, that could affect the children-"I pushed her off, "tell me mom do you care for Deja, or is it just the babies", she didn't answer rubbing her neck.

"See yuh cya even answer mi, gwan ova Lillian mia get rid a the bodies", I called up Rick to come him a ask why so much guard dead, I just told him to carry my mother to Lillian then me call up Brandon and wah team.

.

"Deja kill all a the man dem in a the yard" he raised his voice like a proud father.

"Fucking idiot why you so happy n no just her so call family I did my research while coming home" he grinned.

"Bredda wipe deh smile deh off yuh face, this no funny" he laughed, "bomboclat g, mi sista a gun gyal weh she deh"he ask excitedly.

"Mia customize wah girly Glock fi r, Killa you need some Betta guards, and me we deal with that,so Deja can protect r self"watch him, why me call him again.

"If a you r man dweet"I glare, he zipped his lips, holding back a laugh.

Then I heard footsteps, her footsteps"can you drive me to the hospital Brandon," she just kill a man n vex with me.

"Deja mi proud a you, show me how yuh gi the boy" he giggled.

She didn't.

"Deja come here, "I said with a deadly glare." Killian leave me wah see Dejan"weh the fuck a gwann.

I got up and grabbed her hands, "let guh" she yelled.

I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder, walking up the stairs," doh fuck"Brandon yell chuckling.

Brandon's Pov

Deja mek me proud bad mn, I sat down listening to screams until I heard loud smashing, mi nah look.

I DM Lillian on IG I saw that she just posted a barefaced picture so perfect, me just wah give r me sugar cane n see if she nah guh tie to the Genna.

She want a real man,n Me deh yah ready not just fi fuck, she a the type weh me would bring out pan a dinner date. Daniel wah a good stepmom and a she me wah.

I still promised Dan about that beach trip, but it affi guh wait till all this cool down, and everyone in the family invited.

hours after...

I texted Anna to make sure she was safe, she was watching Daniel for me, she a wah good aunty tho Daniel smarter than she, me nah tell r the news bout weh happen here, Deja decision that Killian no tell we much but me know she went through a lot, he should leave her be, and mek she like see a therapist she needs to get over this trauma so she can move on, she's a mother to be, good thing me deh yah ready, Dr. Simpson at her service.