chapter 25

Deja's Pov 🦋

           I was walking into school, for my first class, mi n Jordan have the same class together.

Dem teacher yah love graded work n they know dem nah grade nothing just wah something fi occupy we time.

But she a mi fav so mi ago do it.

Jordan's Pov

"I want it at the end of the class, so get started guys," Ms

"I want it at the end of the class, so get started guys," Ms. Baldwin says she's young but so damn short and r hair pretty.

We would have pretty pickney together.

I smiled looking at her ass, I think I really just got over my crush over Deja, why mi really just realize seh she looks good.

"Bighead, pay attention" Deja bosses me around mi affi listen because she is bright, me now no know why mi still ago school.

"So weh yah do lata," big dance up a hill a fi r man a organize it so she mus ago.

"A party, and stop talking to me I'm trying to stay focused" I see shameful Deja is back.

"Uh so rude, party up a hill," I questioned.

She no answer just a write, mi wish mi did focus so.

...
When class done the teacher called me back, saying I copied everything from Deja but isn't that group work she writes me copy.

"I won't happen again Miss Baldwin" I gave her my legendary smile.

She scowls getting up she looked at me and I stare back smiling she's like 4'1 and I'm 6ft.

"Why you smiling Jordan, I'm your teacher-" she's so strict but mi can change that.

"Miss, you know uh pretty bad, uh body-" she gave a face so I stopped.

I walked to the door closed it and the windows nobody cya come in if the teacher no let dem inside.

"This is very inappropriate Jordan open the windows right now," she said as she came over to me.

"No," I backed her up on the wall, I run my hands through her beautiful hair it was so silky.

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back, I grabbed her ass that I have been looking at all day.

I bend her over on her desktop, she stopped me.

"Jordan no I can't this is wrong I'm 34 years old you're like 18-".

"Wrong 19, I like you miss nobody nah go know" I flirt removing her lace panties.

She was shaking, mi have control already.

"I'm a virgin," she said I stopped quick.

"Wah" mi frighten uh fuck, a big woman like she virgin bomboclat that mek me want her more.