chapter 68

Killian's Pov

          I drive down the hill to this neighborhood, full a zinc fence, I saw that the whore house was still up and running, dem no listen to mi, I saw the princy boy coming out wid his bruises healed up.

I got out of my car walking up to him, he ran when he saw me I ran the other way, there was a shortcut, I grabbed him pulling his shirt, "aye boy weh yah run fah," he glares trying to push me off, I licked his head on the wall.

"Weh yah do ya so no mek mi ask yuh again likkle boy"I yelled.

"I was delivering something for my father," he said quickly, I pulled out my gun from my waist.

"Wah, "I pushed it on his head back.

"Mi cya tell yuh dat he we kill mi" he groans, I fire a shot in the air.

"Coke bro doh kill mi a force him a force mi, mi no wah dweet," the boy start bawl I let him go.

"So yah tell mi seh your father a send you out fi deliver coke, but to who,".

"Wah Mexican man he neva deh there so mi cut Don, mi no wah no problem, jus mek mi gwann home".

"A yuh dad a fuck up yuh face"I turned him, and he frowns.

"Answer mi boy".

"Yea, mi need fi guh weh now, mek mi gwann" I left, when straight, it leads to the whore house.

Music was playing loudly, this time it wasn't teenagers big women, on Poles and big men a drink n a fling money.

He learn mi affi guh do this thing faster.

I Left, I call up Brandon and Rick fi guh around the community n donate the things to the people dem if Deja wah come she can too.

.

Deja's Pov 🦋

They look so happy, I love what Killian did today, all the people dem get money and food fi dem families and all the ones in need.

"Hello miss, "a little cute girl, pulled my dress and I bend down to her height.

"Hey pretty girl," she hugged me"Thank you for the food god bless you, "I smiled.

I pick up one of the dolls from my car giving her she ran to her Mom that was pregnant, she waved that was the last person today I'm exhausted, and I hugged Killian.

"Today was a good day, I loved what you did for this community, children can start going to school now," he turned beaming," mi see weh yuh face so mi willing fi help anyway me can, all a dis a fi you," then he kissed my forehead, rubbing my back.

I saw miss nova and my mom talking to ladies their age the whole family was here helping out,I got a personal driver to take me anywhere I wanted, he's also teaching me how to drive cause Killian ago busy working.

I learn pretty fast

"I'm hungry babe, "I told Killian as he talked to Rick and Brandon.

"Hey Rick, big belly Brandon" he laughed out.

"All a this abs yah call big belly you no rate me D, girl dem gad, mi send nuff gyal Bellevue eno sis" he smirks, I giggled then Killian put his arms around me, walking to his car.

.

Killian's Pov

I drive back home, I looked over at Deja smiling at me," wah mek yah show yuh pretty teeth so"I smirk, glimpse her, then turn to focus on the road.