chapter 67

Killian's Pov

       "The car ready fi mi woman, I told you I wanted it when I returned back, "I said to one of my workers.

"Ye-ss sir...Mr. Baldwin" he stuttered, I nod, and Trevor went to his car, I looked at my new ride.

     I hopped in calling Brandon and Rick to meet up, at a bar I have not been to in a while all my times spend with Deja and getting money

"Know long mi no go deh so, Rick yah come, "Brandon says. "Yes deh Pon mi way" I hang up, I raced with Trevor, him a try size up like he cya win mi, I parked and got out grinning,", yuh weak bro, forward", as he stepped inside everybody looks around, mi see a boy slap him, woman, because she a look Pon me.

I walked over there, "pussy weh yah put you hands on the lady fah," he got up I looked down at this midget.

Then he realize who I was and run away, "are you okay," I said to this light-skinned lady, she nodded, then I left.

Rick & Brandon did sit down at the bar, I ordered a dragon, seating, and watched my surroundings.

"I found out some things about the Mexican man, he was hard to find, the name is Michael lived in Mexico for most of his life, came to ja when his drug business got bad, last name Hernandez, the shocking part, is married to Isabella Hernandez Deja's & Dejan's mother" mi bomboclat a wah dis.

"Wah yah seh to me Brandon, that fucker a mi woman Fada" fuck me

"Yeah dawg, mi did prefer fi tell yuh in person, she did guh meet him too, wid the brother and my son, Isabella and her sister Grace had an argument and miss Isabella broke her nose, she in the hospital now, "I sigh.

"She hurt man dem do Deja wicked a deh yard deh, she deserves it, a true me cya hit a woman" Rick was muted, wonder if he know me know seh a him and Lillian kiss.

"He was a don in Mexico, started prostitution Ina the next community weh Deja did live, down a guava ground, feel him soon start fuck around when he foot heals up, he no knw a you n him daughter Killa".

"Mek he try, dat a no Fada Brandon, he's a piece of shit if he tries anything mi send him home simple mi willing fi put under anybody weh hurt the first woman mi Eva love".

"Wait deh Anna a call me" he walked out, I checked my phone.

My Life❤️

Big head man yuh no see mi a call you.

Gwann eno Killian Baldwin, two can play that game.

I was too exhausted to answer you, n mi hang up because mi did upset wid me mother.

...
It's ok, I understand if you don't want me anymore, hope you find somebody that deserves you