chapter 38

Deja's pov 🦋

      Today is the last day of my first actual vacation with my family, and I had a great time with Killian.

"You like it," he ask I smiled saying "yes it's so good" the first time me a eat this and it was nice, he even teach mi how fi use chopsticks it hard bad mi almost give up, and use a fork.

"So you ready fi the new semester you have exams in may right" one thing he always asks about my education.

"Yes, I'm ready, Killian when mi leave school I want to go to a teacher's college, I'm fond of it" he smiles" ok miss Deja".

"I like that idea, anyone you want just say the word" I nod and continued eating.

"I was on the phone with Brandon yesterday he said Anna had a panic attack but it wasn't serious have you heard from her," he said making me worry.

"No... Is she okay, oh my I have to call her, I'll be back" I walk outside and call her number.

"Hey sexy," she said, sounding like she was alright.

"Anna are you okay, Killian just tell me bout wah happen," I said quickly.

"I'm fine, Brandon just found out about Rick and I overthink the whole situation that's why am good baby, I can't wait to see you tomorrow" I switched to a video call

"He found out" I shout, then she told me everything from the start till today, Anna can tell a Tory.

"Damn mi love nova bad she understanding, good mother," I said, "girl mummy a the best, gwaan go enjoy yuh date when school open mi see yuh lata"I hung up, going back to him he paid and we walked out hand in hand.

We did spread out a blanket and we did a laydown, nobody was in this area just us, it's so peaceful.

"You are so beautiful, I love you so much Deja, from the first day you come in a mi car" I reddened turning to him rubbing his head its so pretty, "thank you for asking me, and I love you so much more Killian you made my life more pleasing" I hugged him close to me.

"I told you everything will get better, mi nah mek nothing happen to you," Killian says meaning every word.

...

Couple days after

I got ready for school, I ate my breakfast then mi put on clothes.