chapter 73

Deja's Pov 🦋

Continuation...

      "I love this dress, let me take it off and put you in something more comfortable" I just nod, he ran his hands over my ass lifts it over my head leaving me in my bra and panties, and I fixed my glasses on my face.

He removed it, kissing my forehead," you always seh bra uncomfortable, go in my closet and change in my shirt then come down me ago cook, btw weh you wah," he questioned.

"Me a crave bbq chicken, fries wid cheese on it Ummm, a banana, umm, forgot the banana fruit, different type mixed and nuggets please" he looks at me and smiled.

At least he no judge.

"Alright yah guh, bathe before"I shook no"no rain a fall, wata too cold" he chuckled, "hot water in deh b".

"Killian leave mi no see mi a try use excuses n yah mek solutions" he let out a beautiful laugh and then he left leaving me smiling.

I walked inside his walk-in closet, I picked up his shirt, I removed the bra, I feel so good without it, I put on his shirt, and looked at myself in the full length mirror.

I turned and see him have a door, the fast in me seh pull it and I did.

It was a woman's closet, it was so beautiful, I checked the sizes and they are a 7 this is my size it's mine all mine, and he Neva mention it or a true we neva did a talk.

I left closing the door, I took my time down these Fancy steps, he was putting the chicken in the oven, "mummy did already season chicken, n it neva tough yuh in luck" he said, I picked up the fruit.

"Thank you" I mumbled, eating the pineapple and grapes first.

"Welcome, meanwhile that a bake come ere In the living room," he holds my hand leading me, while I continued eating

"I'm sorry for treating you how I did, I was just angry, you no listen to me Deja mi no like that you affi listen, cause mi listen to you, this thing cya one-sided baby, I just want you to myself, mi no wah no likkle boy r any man a put dem mouth pan you, you can tell me anything, me prefer the truth, you fi a rest and relax now alright"he got down on his knees in front on the pulling up my- well his shirt he started to kiss my belly it was ticklish, I giggled.

"I'm sorry too, I will listen now I promise I'm too exhausted to do anything wrong I just want to rest I'm tired Killian" he hugged me tightly.

"I know after you eat n it digests you sleep until you get yuh full rest"I put down the plate on the couch and wrap my hands around his neck he kisses me lifting me up.

"Ok, guh look if it's ready" he put me down and I turned on the TV to the news but then mi change it cause mi wah watch Milo Murphy's law...

I continued to eat until I finished and I was still hungry the food scent from the kitchen box mi, "b me wah box milk please"I put up my legs to my chest wrapped a blanket around me, "here" he all push in the straw...