Chapter 10.

Blaze's POV:
My phone rang from my trouser pocket as I pulled it out and responded.

"Tyberias." I addressed.

"Boss, everyone is here." He said.

"I'm reaching in 5 minutes. Keep the papers ready." I ordered and disconnected the call.

I was driving to the HQ right now. The whole of TBM was present at our HQ to discuss some pressing matters about the drug cartel in Brazil.

The night after Christmas has been mentally disturbing and exhausting. Almost as if I saw a part of me so close after so long and again got pushed away by it.

I'd be lying if I said that I hated the fact that Livvie kept pushing me away and asking me to leave when a very tiny part of me just wanted to pull her into my arms and forget anything that ever happened.

However, it's my ego versus anything and everything.

Ever since that day the media won't stop spreading every possible rumour about us. Some saying we're back together, some saying it's a fame stunt, few saying it's just a friends with benefits situation.

If they only knew.

I sighed as I entered our HQ and parked my car. I got out of it and locked it as I walked inside the HQ.

I made my way straight to the elevator as I got in and pressed the key to the floor where our conference room was.

After good 5 minutes the elevator dinged open as I stepped out. Tyberias greeted me and we made our way to the conference room.

I stepped in while all the mobs looked at me and nodded.

I went to my seat and settled down.

I signalled everyone to begin.

"Blaze, the drugs have been disappearing before even reaching to the cartel." Ivan said.

"We thought it's the Mexicans who are playing their old games...until." Dante stopped and looked at me seriously while I eyed him to continue.

"There have been bodies every time the drugs didn't reach the cartel, in fact, there has been a pattern of the killings." Dante ended.

"What pattern?" I asked.

"Apparently, a huge 'x' mark is seen on all of the bodies necks." Louis explained.

Realisation dawned upon me.

"Emmanuel." I said.

"What I don't understand is why would he play such petty games of stealing the drugs." Ivan said.

"It's not the drugs, he's making a pattern here. We just need to pay a closer attention and understand what this pattern is." I said.

"But-" Dante was cut off by Marcus' sudden outburst in the room.

He looked a bit...tensed?

Okay..?

He walked towards me and whispered something in my ear.

I stood up immediately and walked out with Marcus.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"It's better if you see for yourself, boss." Marcus said as we both walked towards the cells.

How did she even get in?

She's sh-

I stopped myself when I saw Olivia fucking White sitting on the chairs of the cells while her legs were placed on the shoulders on one of our guys.