66. A week with her

Eddie's pov-
I was sitting next to Steve. "So what are we gonna do? We can't tell her." I said. "We should.. I know it's a lot but she should know." Said Steve. "Shit, i just want her to be safe." I responded putting my head on my hands. "I know, me too." Steve responded. Y/n came back in the living room. "It's done." She said smiling. "What is?" I asked. "I called Suzie. She faked a doctor note so you have a week out of school, she send it to Higgins. No way back now." She added sitting back next to me. I sighed. "That give us one week to figure out everything." Said Steve. I looked at Steve. "Should we?" I asked, referring to telling y/n everything. He nodded. I sighed again. "Y/n, there's a lot more going on." I said to her. Me and Steve explained everything. She was playing with her fingers nervously. "I knew someone still had those pictures..it was just a matter of time." She said softly. "Is Jason gonna be okay?" She asked. "I hope so, he's straight in it..if something goes wrong who knows what would happen." Steve responded. "Just don't try to think about it too much. We'll figure this one out okay?" I said to her caressing her cheek softly. She nodded with teary eyes. I hated to see her like that but she needed to know. I couldn't lie to her anymore. "School is almost over..i have to go to work soon." She said, changing the subject. I nodded. "I'll pick up Dustin and drive you to work okay?" I proposed. "Thanks." She said. "Well..i have to go see Caroline tonight, I'm taking her on a date..so i guess I'll see you at school y/n. Take care Eddie." Steve said getting up. We got up also and I hugged Steve. "Good luck." I said to him. Me and Eddie drove to school to pick up Dustin. "I don't know if it's a good idea to pick him up here.." She said nervously. "Hey i'll just park here, you can go find him if you feel more comfortable." I answered. "And leave you alone? No way Munson, that's always a bad idea." She said laughing softly. She got out of the van and just leaned on the side of it, waiting for Dustin to get out of school. He finally got out and noticed us, almost running towards us. "Where were you guys today?" He asked. "Steve's." I answered. "We have a lot to tell you." Y/n said. "I'm gonna spend a few days at your house. Your sisters has to go to work but i'll explain everything." I said to Dustin. I drove to the records store and y/n got out. I followed her out. "Hey.." i said to her. She turned around to look at me. "I'll pick you up when you're done okay?" I said. She smiled softly and got closer to me. "Thanks, you're sweet. Please be careful and don't do stupid things." She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled too. "I promise." I responded. She got in and me and Dustin drove back to his house. A week living here..this was going to be fun.

Y/n's pov-
I got to work and Alex was standing next to the counter talking with Ben. "Hey guys." I said smiling. Alex turned to me and looked up and down at my body. "Hey." He said smirking. "Hey y/n, ready for this second day?" Ben asked. I nodded. "So unfortunately we were 4 in this team but one of my employees decided to not show up anymore..so that leaves the 3 of us only." He added. "So basically it means that you're stuck with me and me only." Said Alex still smirking. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be working from time to time but you're mostly going to work with Alex." Ben said. I nodded. "So i came up with a schedule for you shift if you want to see." He said. I followed him and looked at the page, I was working 3 days a week and saturday. "That's great." I said to him. The store was open from 10 am to 6 pm. On weekdays i was working for 3 hours, and on weekend i was doing all day, which was great because i could still have my evening after that. I smiled thinking about going on a date Saturday with Eddie. "So i'll leave you two to work, got things to do again." Ben said before heading out. Alex got closer to me. "So, i saw that this guy drove you here, are you together now?" He asked staring in my eyes. I rolled my eyes. "It's getting somewhere." I said smiling softly. "Well if it doesn't work out i'll be here." He said winking. "Yeah, no thanks." I said back. He laughed. He handed me a couple of records. "Which one do we put in right now?" He asked. "I don't know, back in black is a good one." I said pointing to the ac/dc record. He smiled. "Good choice." He said before putting the record on, making the store less silent. There's wasn't much costumers coming in, most of the time we had spare time to place things and talk. "So what's your favorite song of this album?" He asked. I smiled. "I love Hells bells." I responded. "You?" I asked. "You shook me all night long." He said smiling. "Lyrics are great." He added. I nodded. "Yeah, but i prefer the guitar." I responded. "Do you play?" He asked. "I do, not much anymore, haven't really had the time." I responded. "That's great, i have a band, lead singer." He said. "Good for you." I responded. He laughed. "Don't care do you?" He said leaning close to me. "Not really, no." I said. "You should come see us, maybe play with us. Our guitarist is a fucking moron." He said smirking. "Worse than you?" I asked. "Aouch." He said laughing. "I'll see about your band." I added. He smiled and we continued to place things in silence. We had a few clients but not much action tonight. We closed the door and i lighted a cigarette, waiting for Eddie. "Need a ride?" Alex asked. "No, im waiting for someone." I responded. "Right." He came standing next to me and lighted himself a cigarette too. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Waiting with you." He said. "I don't need a babysitter." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed. "I just like spending time with you." He said. This man was really not getting the hint. Eddie finally arrived and i threw my cigarette on the ground. "Well i prefer someone else's company, so see you later Alex." I said to him before getting in Eddie's van. Alex glanced at Eddie and if looks could kill Alex would be dead right now. I smiled softly. Eddie Munson was jealous.