24. Please fuck me.

Back to y/n's pov-
I was sitting on the couch waiting for Eddie. "What the fuck is taking so long?" I asked. "Calm down, he's probably just talking." Said Dustin. I sighed. I didn't want Eddie and Steve to fight again. I fucking hate fights. I heard the front door open and got up right away. I saw Eddie and Steve enter. We all looked at them confused "Looks like we got another loner ready to party." Said Eddie putting his arms around Steve's shoulders. I smiled. Didn't know what happened outside but i was happy to have my friend back. Steve sat next to me and started to explain everything. I forgave him and was genuinely happy he was there. He picked up a beer and came back to the living room. "I'm making a toast, to friendship." We all got up to toast with Steve. "To friendship." We all said together. "By the way, why does the kids have beers?" Steve asked looking at me. "I swear y/n, you might be a worse babysitter than me." He added laughing. We all laugh. We continued the night listening to music, dancing, drinking and all talking together. Eddie was talking to Dustin when Lucas and Max started dancing together. I was looking at them smiling. Steve got up standing next to me. "You know, Munson's not that bad after all." He said to me. I smiled. "He really likes you y/n, don't ever doubt that." He added. "I know." I responded smiling. "Well, it's getting late. Time for me to go home." Said Steve yawning. We said goodbye to him and he took Mike home also. Suzie and Dustin were now also dancing with Max and Lucas. I laughed looking at them. Eddie came next to me. "You look good when you smile." He said. I looked at him. "Thank you." I said smiling even more. "I think we should go to your room." He whispered in my ear. I got chills. We say goodnight to the gang. Max and Lucas were going to sleep here so we didn't have to worry about them going back home at night.

We got to my room and Eddie immediately closed the door and softly slammed me against it. I moaned from surprise. "This fucking dress is driving me insane y/n." He said close to my face. "That's too bad..I was going to take it off." I responded a few inches from his lips. I tried to walk away to change but he pushed me again on the door. "Let me do it." He said. He got on his knees and started kissing my thighs slowly pulling my dress up. He kissed my belly and got higher. He stop at the line of my bra and took off my dress completely, leaving me in underwear in front of him. He kissed my neck gently and put his hand on my waist. I took the end of his shirt and slowly lifted it up. He raised his arms to help me get his shirt off. He put his hand on my face and kissed me passionately. I started to unzip his pant. "I think i'm starting to fall in love with you y/n." He said between my lips. My heart started beating faster and i kissed him again. "I think I'm starting to fall in love with you too Munson." I said kissing him again. He smiled while kissing me. I got his pants off and he picked me up, putting my legs around his waist, still kissing me. He laid me on my bed and laid on top of me, my legs still around his waist, feeling his boner through my panties. He started to kiss my neck again and got lower down my chest. He kissed the part of my boobs that were showing through my bra. He put his hand on the clip behind. "Can i?" He asked before unclipping it. "Please." I whispered. He took off my bra and licked his lips at the sight of my nipple piercings. "You're so hot y/n. Your body is fucking amazing." He said before putting my nipple in his mouth and softly sucking on it. I moaned. I was getting more and more excited and started to move my hips against his. "You're so impatient baby." He said laughing. I blushed. "Call me baby again." I asked him looking straight in his eyes. He kissed me sensually and got closer to my ear. "You like it when i call you baby?" He whispered. I got butterflies everywhere. I moaned and nodded. "Hmm, that was hot, do that again." He said kissing my neck. I moaned again. "Fuck y/n, i might have to make you mine soon, this is getting way too good." He whispered passing a hand through his hair. "I'm already yours Munson." I said to him. He put his hand on both side of my face, leaning in to kiss me again. He got closer and then put his hand on the side of my thigh, caressing it. "Nobody can touch you except me. Understand?" He said seriously. I nodded. "Say it." He asked me biting my bottom lip. I moaned faintly. "Nobody can touch me except you.." I whispered in his ear, passing my fingers on his chest. He licked his lips. I fucking love when he does that shit. "Munson?" I said. "I would prefer if you said my name but im getting use to it." He said smiling. I laughed. "Yes baby?" He added, caressing my cheek with his fingertip. I got chills and he smiled. He knew how he made me feel and he was so proud of it. I starred at his eyes. "Please fuck me."