54. I wouldn't know

We got to Steve's house and immediately me and Robin were looking in his closet. "Dude you really need new clothes." I said to him, finding nothing interesting. He rolled his eyes. "This is cute." Said Robin picking up a blue jacket. "It's summer Robin." He said to her. She rolled her eyes and threw it at him. "It's that or one of my dresses Harrington." I said to him. He sighed and got dressed. In the meantime me and Robin were getting ready. "I don't know which dress i wanna wear aah." I said laying down on the floor. "This one is so hot." Said Robin. "Yeah..but i don't want to steal the show you know..its Chrissy's night." I said sighing. "Oh come on its still a party." She said laying next to me. Steve came back from changing and leaned on his door.

 Steve came back from changing and leaned on his door

"What are you guys doing on the floor?" He asked. "I don't trust your bed dingus." I said laughing. "Oh shut up, i bet yours is way worse." He said rolling his eyes. Me and Robin got up. "This one is pretty." Said Steve pointing at a dress. "That's what i told her! But Missy here doesn't want to steal the show." She said making fun of me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm just feeling like wearing jeans and not doing too much " I said. "You can get out." I said to Steve getting ready to change. "How come Robin gets to stay??" He said annoyed. "I have boobs." She said smiling, closing the door in his face. I laughed and got dressed.

I did my make up and put my hair in a ponytail

Steve got back

Steve got back. "Damn, so much for not stealing the show." He said smiling. "Thanks i guess?" I said laughing. "Ready to pick up Caroline?" He asked smiling. We nodded and got in his car. My and Robin both sat in the back to let the passenger side to Caroline. We drove to her house, so many memories here..bad memories. We were standing in front of her door waiting for her to open it. "Oh hey guys, I'm still finishing a few things, want to come in?" She asked smiling. "I think i'll just wait here.." I said smiling shyly. She nodded and got in with Steve. I sat on her stairs and Robin sat next to me. "Don't throw my cigarette this time, i need it." I said laughing. "I'll let it pass." She responded. A finished my cigarette and Steve and Caroline got out. She was wearing a white skirt with a sky blue shirt. She was really pretty, i was happy for Steve. We got in his car and drove to Jason's. We arrived and there was already a lot of people. "Shit. He told me it would be only a few people.." I said annoyed. "Well it's Jason's after all." Robin said. We got in and pass through the crowd seeing Jason and Chrissy in the kitchen, standing next to them was Eddie? Didn't know him and Jason were close now. "Hey." I said waving at them shyly, Eddie looked so good it already made me nervous. "Omg y/n! I'm so happy you're here!" Said Chrissy jumping in my arms. She pulled back. "Happy you're here Henderson." Said Jason smiling, hugging my quickly. I smiled and looked at Eddie who was staring at me since i got here. "Do i get a hug too?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes smiling and he pulled me close to him to hug me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his on my waist. "You're looking so amazing tonight sweetheart." He whispered. I blushed and pulled back from him. "You look good too." I said smiling and licking my lips looking at his body. "So what are you drinking tonight? We got..well everything you can think about." Jason said. "I'll just have a beer." I said to him. "Me too." Said Robin. He nodded and got us two beers from the fridge. "So Harrington, are you going to introduce your girl to us?" Said Eddie. Steve smiled. "So Caroline this is Eddie, Chrissy and Jason, guys this is Caroline." He said smiling putting his band around her waist and pulling her closer to him. He looked so in love, cute. "Oh yeah i heard about Eddie.. isn't he the guy y/n likes?" She asked. I was sipping on my beer and choked a little. Eddie and Steve laughed. She gave me a little sorry smile. "So you guys are like..together now?" Asked Chrissy smiling. "No. We're friends." I said smiling softly. "Friends don't go on dates." Said Eddie smirking. "Well we didn't go on this date yet so don't make me cancel it Munson." I said to him in a serious voice. He laughed. "Damn i feel so alone right now." Said Robin sighing. I laughed. "Vickie isn't coming?" I asked. "Well she told me she would but i don't see her anywhere.." She said pouting. I give her a sympathetic smile. "She'll come." Steve said trying to make her feel better. She smiled. "So, thanks again for coming guys but me and Chrissy are going to go dance a little." Said Jason before heading to the living room. Steve looked at Caroline. "Wanna go dance?" He asked her. She smiled shyly and nodded. He took her by the hand and went dancing also. Robin sighed again. "Am i slowly becoming Steve Harrington? Third wheeling?" Said said laughing. Me and Eddie laughed too. We were sipping on our beer we i spotted Vickie looking around. "Well i guess your prayers were answered." I said to her. She looked up and he face lighted up. "Later, lovers." She said before heading towards Vickie, who smiled at the second she noticed Robin. I smiled too. Eddie leaned on the counter next to me. "Love am i right?" He said laughing. "I wouldn't know." I said to tease him. He put his hand on his chest. "Damn. Feisty today." He said laughing. I laughed softly. How come we always end up alone together at parties? This isn't going to end well..or maybe it will? Depends on the way you see things.