14. Play for me

I woke up to see Eddie wasn't there anymore. I should have known. The second i get too close something always happens. I sighed and got up to change i took off my shirt leaving me only in small panties and no bra. I heard the door opened and turned to hide myself. "Oh my god im so sorry i thought you were still asleep." Said Eddie trying the best he can to close his eyes. "I thought you were gone." I said putting my shirt back on. "I was making breakfast." He said showing the plates full of fruits in his hands. I smiled. "I wouldn't have left you all alone without saying goodbye, you know that right?" He said placing the plates on the bed. "Yeah i guess.." He gave me a cup of coffee and sat on the bed next to me. "Thanks." I smiled. We ate breakfast and after my eyes went on the clock. I jumped out of bed. "Oh my god Munson were late for school!!" He laughed. "School is canceled today. The storm did too much damage.." He smiled. "Damn." I sat back on the bed. "What are we gonna do today then?" I asked. "Well I was planning on going home but if you want me to stay here sooo bad I can." He said with a smirk on his face. Right. Why would I just assumed that we would also spend this day together. This was dumb. "It's okay you can go home, it feel like you're almost never there anymore." I responded laughing nervously. "I'm not complaining." He added. "I'm just gonna go shower, do you wanna go now?" I asked. "I can stay a little more." He smiled before i closed my door to go to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, happy to have the electricity back because i couldn't live without hot water. Even for a day. I brushed my teeth and went back in my room. Eddie was still there, sitting in my bed playing with one of my guitar. I sat next to him on my bed and looked at him play some chords. He looked up to me "that's a great guitar." He said smiling. "I have a couple more but this one is definitely my favorite." I responded. He looked at me and handed me the guitar. "Play for me." He said staring into my eyes. I was nervous, i never played in front of anyone. I had no idea what to play but then my eyes catched a glimpse of the Metallica record still on my desk. "Don't judge my non existing skill please." I said laughing. "I won't." He said looking sincere. I started to play Fade to black. I have a big connection to this song i don't know why. He was looking at me with a light smile. I stopped in the middle. "I'm sorry im not good.." I said putting my hands in my face. "No, I think you're great. Just a few things you might want to learn tho." He sat behind me and held my hand to help me get the right cords. He started to sing the first lyrics and looked at me waiting. "No way im singing Munson." I said laughing. "Oh come on, that's the missing part." He picked up another of my guitar to play with me and waited. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Alright." I said. I started singing and he sang with me. We sang the first verse and then stopped. "You sound good, you should do something about that." He said smiling. "I'm not like you, i cant just start a band." I responded laughing. "No..but you could join mine." He took the guitar from my hand and placed both of them on their stand. "What?" I was shocked about this offer. "It could add something different and im pretty sure we would get a lot more people at the show if we had such a beautiful girl in the band." He winked at me. I smiled. "I don't know.." I said unsure. "Think about it." He said sitting back next to me. "With you Munson I have to think about a loooot of things." I said laughing while laying down on my bed watching my ceiling. He laughed and laid next to me. He was looking at me while my eyes were still staring at the ceiling. Me. In a band. Of course it sounded fucking great. There was just this part of me that was scared. As always. "Ah fuck it, let's do this." I said turning to him. He smiled and jumped of excitement. "It's gonna be so fun. I just gotta tell the boys first..that's the worse part for sure." "What if they don't want me in the band?" I asked stressing out a little bit. "They will be uncertain at first but when they will hear your voice they'll change their minds i promise." He got up and kissed my forehead still jumping around excited. "You're not gonna regret this i swear." I laughed. "Gotta go sweetheart, I have a band to prepare for the arrival of their queen." He said doing a reverence. I laughed. "Later, Munson." I said still smiling. "Later, my queen." I rolled my eyes and he got out of my house jumping around like a kid in a candy store. I stayed there smiling for a few more minutes. Maybe this will be fun after all. Maybe that's what i needed.