38. New tattoo

It was now the last day of spring break, we woke up early to say goodbye to Suzie who was going back home. We hugged her and planned to see her this summer again. Steve and Robin slept at my house and we were now all sitting in the living room with Dustin who was sad suzie was gone. "Hey, she'll be back soon i promised." I said to him. He smiled and we started to clean up the house before my mom got back. I put the beers in a box in my closet and kept most of the decorations also. It took about an hour to clean everything up. We sat back down in the living room. "So school tomorrow, how you guys feeling?" Asked Steve. "I'm kinda excited to go back." Said Robin. "Me too." Said Dustin. I looked down. "I don't know.. im kinda scared." I answered. "Hey we're gonna be there if there's anything wrong, you know that?" Robin said to me smiling. I nodded. First class of the day tomorrow was Chemistry. Starting my day with Eddie, great. "Well we're gonna go, we have to go to work." Said Robin pointing at Steve also. "Wait for me tomorrow?" I asked. "Of course!" Robin responded hugging me. I smiled and said goodbye. My mom was about to be back so my and Dustin's went back to our own room to clean up before she gets here.

About 2 hours later-
I was still cleaning my room, all the things i got at the mall took forever to place. I finally sat on my bed and sighed. I tried to reorganize things differently, just to feel like it was actually a different place. I couldn't do it anymore, everytime i went to my room all the memories of Eddie's came back. Now with the new layout at least it felt better. I looked at the time and my mom wasn't going to be back until about 3 hours so i change to a comfy outfit.

I then got in my car and drove around blasting some music

I then got in my car and drove around blasting some music. I needed to feel something right now so i drove to see an old friend. It was a 20 minutes ride so i arrived fast. He worked in a tattoo shop. I entered the shop and and he was standing at the counter. "Hey y/n, it's been a long time." He said smiling. "Hey Adam." I responded. Adam was a friend when i lived here a couple years back, he's the one who did all my tattoos. "I need to feel something right now, do you have time?" I asked. He smiled. "For you? Always." Another guy came out from the back. "Y/n, this is Ben, my boyfriend." I waved at him. "So nice to meet you." I said smiling. "Nice to met you too." He responded smiling back. Adam showed me his flash sheets and i chose something from it. He started tattooing. "Doing good here?" He asked. "Yep, i needed this." I said smiling. The rest of the tattoo went great, it hurted like hell but i was really happy with the finished result.

 The rest of the tattoo went great, it hurted like hell but i was really happy with the finished result

"This one's on me." He said refusing to take my money. I still gave him a 20$ for tip and we went outside to smoke. "So what's new Henderson?" He asked lighting his cigarette and passing the lighter to me. I lighted mine also, took a puff and gave it back. "A lot." I said laughing. I told him everything about Eddie and the things that happened recently. "Yeah i know this guy, gave him some bats tattoo. He's hot." He said. "Yeah he is.." I said smiling faintly. "I'm sure everything will be fine y/n, you don't have to worry." He said to me. I hugged him and thanked him again for the tattoo. I really needed an impulsive decision today. I got back in my car and drove back home blasting some music. I got home and my mom still wasn't there. I got in and Dustin was in the living room with Mike, Lucas and Max. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" I asked smiling. "Just planning a dnd game, Max decided to join the club after all." Dustin said. "Oh..that great." I said smiling softly feeling sad that i couldn't play with them anymore. "Do you know when mom's gonna be back?" I asked Dustin getting to the fridge to get myself a Coke. "I don't know, she should've been here by now." He said. "She must be with this maaaaan." I said laughing before going to my room. I got to my room and started to get my things ready for school tomorrow. I was fucking nervous but i can let Eddie see that. I heard the front door open and ran to the living room. "Mom!" I ran into her arm to hug her. After this week i really needed that. "Oh sweetie i missed you." She said hugging me back. She then hugged Dustin and i went to sit with her in the kitchen. "So is everything okay with you?" She asked me getting cups of ice tea for the both of us. "What do you mean?" I asked her looking down. "Honey, last time you hugged me like that was when Billy.. well you know. I can see seomething's wrong, i know my daughter better than anyone." She said smiling softly. "Well it's just some guys problems." I said. "Of course it is. You know, you are an amazing girl y/n, don't let a man make you feel otherwise." She added. I smiled. "I'm glad you're back." I said hugging her again. "I got you something when i was on my trip. I found this cute store with a bunch of cute little things and i immediately knew this would be perfect for you." She got a small bag out of her purse and handed it to me. I opened it to see some rings.

"Omg i love them so much! Thank you

"Omg i love them so much! Thank you." I said to her. She smiled. They reminded me of Eddie's ring which made feel a bit sad but i was so happy to have them. I said goodnight to my brother and my mom and got to sleep early for tomorrow knowing damn well it would take me forever to fall asleep.