37. Pictures

Eddie's pov-
I woke up in the hospital. My whole body was hurting. I turned to see my uncle sitting next to my bed. "Oh you're awake, what the fuck happened Eddie?" He asked. "I fucked up.." I said sighing. He sighed too. "You don't have to tell me, just don't get yourself in trouble again." He said, concerned. I guess he was afraid that i was slowly becoming my dad. Which i wasn't. I stayed at the hospital for a few more days and finally got released saturday morning. I got home and fell on my bed. At this point Chris was probably already getting in y/n's pant. I punched on my bed. She wouldn't do that, she couldn't. I sighed and tried to think about something else. School was starting again in a few days, i wanted to leave so bad but the thought of seeing her again kept me hanging on. I heard there was a party tonight at some random rich girl's house but even if i wanted to drink and forget about everything i was looking way to beat right now for that. Chris would probably be there also ready to kick my ass again. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drank some. Staying at home getting fucked up it is.

Y/n's pov-
Christopher's friend threw him a camera. "So we're going to have fun right now, and you're going to smile for it okay?" He said pointing the camera directly at me taking a first picture. He and his friend laughed. Tears started to run on my cheeks. "Oh don't cry baby, it'll be over soon." He said wiping my tears off. He started to take his shirt of and pulled me close to him. I cried harder. "Please let me go." I said in a whisper not able to fight anymore. He smiled. "You can't fight this one out." He said before crashing his lips into mine. I cried while he kissed me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started to lift my dress but i was pushing his hands away. He grabbed something and tied my hand together avoiding me to move. I screamed as loud as i could and he put his hand on my mouth. "Shut up." He said, he took my underwear off and his friends were taking pictures of everything happening. All of a sudden the door slammed open. "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET OFF OF HER ILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW." Steve. I instantly felt relieved. "And what are you going to do Harrington?" Said Chris smiling. He got off me and went closer to Steve. Steve punched him and they started to fight, getting attention on themselves. Caroline got up and started screaming at them to stop until she saw me and gasped. She ran to me and untied my hands. "Are you okay?" She asked. I was crying. "What do you think?" I said still crying. She sighed. "I'm sorry, stupid question." She said feeling bad. Robin and Vickie ran to me and hugged me. They all helped me get up and we ran out of the room leaving Steve and Chris fight. "My dad is a police officer, im going to call him, he'll be here in 20." She said. I nodded. She called her dad and not even 20 minutes after he was there putting handcuffs on Christopher and his friends. They passed next to me. "You will regret this, y/n." He spat. "Oh i don't think you will do much to her from prison." Said Caroline father, giving me a sympathetic smile. Everyone ran from the party the second the cops showed up. It now was only Steve, Caroline, Vickie, Robin and me. Caroline's dad came back and had to talk to Steve which was pretty beaten up. We waited sitting in her living room now silent. How can the silence be louder than the stupid music from before. Caroline's dad came back told us that Steve wasn't in trouble because he was only protecting me. He also told us that Christopher and his friends were already wanted for some minors things but with this, no luck for them to get free. I nodded. He asked if i was okay and if i wanted to talk. I told him i wasn't ready for now. He understood and drive us back to my house. "Steve, you can come pickup your car tomorrow, we'll be there." He said. Steve nodded. We thanked him and got inside. Dustin and Suzie were sitting in the living room. "What the fuck happened to you guys???" Said Dustin getting up. We looked like shit. Steve was bleeding from everywhere and i had my makeup running everywhere on my face. Robin and Vickie were stained with blood after trying to clean up Steve a little. We looked fucking gross. "You remember the dude from the dinner?" I asked Dustin, walking towards the fridge to grab a beer. "Yes?" He answered. "Well, turn out he hates Eddie and supposedly im the thing Eddie loves most so you know, he came for me." I said taking a big sip of the beer. I sat on the floor of the kitchen leaning the back of my head on the fridge. "And you Steve?" Asked Suzie. "Well someone had to best his ass.." He said before sitting next to me. They all sat on the kitchen floor. "So does this means Eddie.." Robin started. "I don't know." I cut her off. "Chris told me he talked to him a few days ago, right after he saw us at the dinner and he said Eddie got real mad when he mentioned going for me." I said. "Wow..that's a lot." Vickie said. I nodded, finished my beer and pulled myself back a little to opened the fridge for another one. I proposed a beer to the other and they all agreed. We sat there a little more drinking in silence, still processing everything. It was over but there was one thing that still bothered me..where the fuck was the pictures they took of me?