Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰

Start from the beginning

(Her nightgown is the picture at the very top minus the robe^^)

Leaving the bathroom with my previous clothes in hand, my nose suddenly caught whiff of something that smelled really tasty.

"Bathroom's yours, and by the way, what smells so good?" I asked, folding my clothes and then magically shrinking them so I could place them in one of the smaller side pockets.

"Oh, okay, and well while you were in the bathroom changing, I ordered us dinner," Ben said, having his eyes on me. "For me, I got beef stroganoff, funnel cakes, and iced lemon water. And for the beautiful lady, I got chicken quesadillas, peppermint bark triangles since I know you love chocolate, and iced lemon water as well. You look amazing by the way." He finished as he displayed the meals to me.

" He finished as he displayed the meals to me

I blushed at his compliment before responding

"It looks delicious, Ben, thank you," I kissed him once I was close enough. "But don't think for a second that this is our second date. After all of this is done and dealt with, I'll start planning it." I said sternly, resulting in him chuckling before kissing my forehead.

"Didn't think it was for even a millisecond, ma reine." He said before going to change in the bathroom.

I waited for him to return before we started eating our dinner on the floor, talking about nothing in between. Since there were more than enough peppermint bark slices, I decided to save some of for later by putting them in a baggie and putting an enchanted freeze spell on it so they wouldn't melt.

"Do you want to come back here?" Ben asked, once we were done eating; I raised a brow at his question.

Our positions had changed into a more comfortable one with his head laying in my lap and my back against the side of the bed, my fingers running through his hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, when you're- when we're older, would you want to come back here to visit?" He asked, clarifying his previous question.

"I figured I would since as your girlfriend, I'd have to tour all of Auradon with you to get to know the other kingdoms and their rules. But if you were referring to outside of royal business, then maybe." I said softly, watching as he closed his eyes in contentment.