"The hell? Where did he go?" Kenny said, looking up.

"Right here, Kenny." Levi replied. "It's been a while. Never thought you would still be alive." He slightly looked up. "So, instead of executing the Military Police, you decided to join them?"

"Adults do plenty of things a kid like you can't understand." Kenny replied. "Oops! My bad. You are so short, I keep forgetting you have gotten older." His upper face was covered by his hat. "I've been looking forward to seeing you in action. I never thought you'd put all those tricks I taught you to such good use. But didn't I ever tell you what happens to a cornered rat?"
.

Kenny's squad members surrounded the bar.
.

"It doesn't matter which way you try to run. You'll be shot down from on high no matter what" Kenny grabbed a chair. "Hey Levi..." He threw the chair right above Levi. "I have a little feeling that I understand exactly why you joined the Survey Corps." Levi looking down intently. "It was all we could do to stay alive in that garbage heap. Just surviving each day took everything we had. And don't you remember how much it hurt when we learned how big the world really was? But it wasn't all that hard to save ourselves." He picked up another chair and pointed his gun. "We just had to find something we wanted to do. It's that simple. The cold, hard truth is that the only thing you really need to lead a fulfilling life is a hobby!"

"A hobby?" Levi asked. "So, blowing my teammates' head off is a hobby to you, is it?"

"Yup." Kenny replied and Levi turned a bottle around in the self, getting a clear view of Kenny. "I don't care who or what I have to mow down to achieve my greater goal. And don't pretend you're any different. You've done your share of killing." He prepared to throw the chair.

"Yeah." Levi replied and shot Kenny with a gun which Kenny dodged with the chair and fell backward, outside of the bar.
.

His squad members quickly got on guard. Caven pointed a gun towards Kenny.

"Wait!" Her teammate said, stopping her. "It's the captain!"
.

"Thanks for your help." Levi said and tossed the gun to the bartender.
.

Levi threw a chair at a window, breaking it's glass.

Duran quickly shot at the chair, thinking it's Levi.

He gasped when the smoke cleared, revealing the chair.

"A chair?" Duran said.

Suddenly, Levi came out from the window and shot his hook right on Duran's forehead and dragged his body to another rooftop.

The Kenny squad started shooting at Levi, but he used Duran's body as a shield and ran towards them.

He dropped the body and shot a hook to another rooftop and killed the two man in one go.
.

In the distance, Sasha landed on a rooftop, scared.

"I hear gun shots!" She informed.

"Huh?" Connie said, turning to her.

"Over there!" Sasha said, pointing to her right.

Connie put his hands over his ears to listen better.

he others were on the same rooftop.

"I heard a lot of shots!" Sasha said.
.

"What do you think happened?" Faye asked, standing beside Mikasa.

"Most likely." Mikasa said, looking down, grabbing everyone's attention. "What the Captain wanted me to tell you all is that stating now, there will be times when we have no choice but to fight humans."