The Healer, then Jesong gang, Mrs Kim appearance, Engagement night, moving out, Taehyung falling ill. Seriously they need a break.

"I don't know what's the fuss about birthdays, it come and go every year" Yoongi asked sounding exasperated.

"Try that with Jimin and let's see what will happen to you. You don't know, Jin can be so scary" Namjoon sounded freaked out, just thinking about a angry Jin.

"Oh don't worry, we will figure out something" Yoongi patted Namjoon's back.

"We better" Namjoon whispered with a groan.

Time skip
(A day before Jin's birthday)

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, he finished sending mails in return after pointing out where it need correction. He then spend another minute watching Tae sleep. The Alpha is now feeling far better much to everyone's relief, as for Jungkook he decided to keep his Omega in check. As whenever Tae's wolf make an appearance, the elder end up being tired and exhausted the rest of the day, looking completely drained. So Jungkook didn't want to trigger anything like the last time he did in the morning after engagement, atleast until Tae is perfectly back fine not wanting to worsen the elder's health.

Jungkook decided to wake Taehyung with a kiss on his forehead, "Taetae, wakey wakey"

"Don't wanna" Tae snuggled into the blankets

"Don't you wanna bake cake for Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked, making Tae sit up excitedly, sleepiness forgetten. The young Alpha had been looking forward to baking cake, but the only problem is that he will be baking with Namjoon hyung. The only hope for the cake is that Yoongi hyung will be there, hopefully he can save the cake.

It has been hard to keep the plans of birthday celebration without Jin hyung getting a wisp of it. Today, Jin hyung will be going out to meet a friend of his who work in library. Namjoon hyung might have a hand in this, he might have even asked this friend to hold Jin hyung back till they get everything prepared.

He and Jimin is in-charge of decorations, Hobi Hyung secretly smuggled the party lights and other decoration items without Jin's hyung's knowledge yesterday itself. Yoongi hyung is incharge of food.

Namjoon hyung want to personally bake a cake for Jin hyung. He already ordered Jin hyung's favourite sweets, and lot many other gifts, which will be delivered shortly, when Jin hyung will be out.

"I too wanna bake cake for Jin Hyungie" Tae squealed, but Jungkook immediately placed a finger on Tae's lips.

"Shush, Jin hyung can't know, it's a secret" Jungkook remainded, Tae nodded aggressively his fluffy hair bouncing up and down.

"Got it, we have to act normal" Taehyung spoke in hushed voice, trying to look serious but entirely failing.

How can someone looks so adorable, Jungkook wanna bubble wrap his husband so badly.

"It's gone" Taehyung pouted, his eyes narrowing into Jungkook's neck. It took few seconds for Jungkook to understand that his sweet baby husband is speaking about the hickeys that has faded from his neck.

"It fades in few days baby" Jungkook chuckled fondly, he let out a yelp when Taehyung suddenly pulled him into his lap. Jungkook barely had time to react before lips attacked his neck, sucking and biting.

Jungkook could barely supress the giggle that escape from his mouth, oh god he is totally gone for this man.

Everything can wait for now.

______________________

It have been too much, its finally time to kick some asses. 😈😈